• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Withdrawal bleed coming off mini pill

Loulou04

Reaction score
Hi, not sure what thread to post in but I took my last pill on 5th of November and was expecting a withdrawal bleed but haven’t had one? Has anyone else not had a withdrawal bleed and resumed to their normal regular cycle or is it likely to take a while for my cycle to go back to normal? Thank you in advance x

I think everyone's different hun, I came off the pill on the 18th October, the 21st-24th had a bleed, don't know weather or was a withdrawal bleednor normal bleed as I used to miss more pills than I'd take! But next af is due 19th November, I'm hoping it doesn't come! :)

Thank you for your reply, I have done a bit of research and found quite a few mixed responses. I’m normally quite regular 26-28 day cycle so only time will tell I guess. Fx af stays away for you Hun x

Last edited:
Reactions: HLx
Good luck with it chick ♡

Ive been on the mini pill for a few years. Came off it at the end of September, no withdrawal bleed, not even spotting and had a normal October bleed to the day i was expecting it if it had been a normal cycle. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->