Withdrawal..Could It Have Gotten Me Pregnant?

Lalah

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm so glad I found a place that I can get some answer's. I've been skimming through other post's, and immediately knew this is where I will get some true advice.

Here it goes.

My last menstrual cycle was April 7th and it lasted until April 13th. My fiance, what a cute fool he is, decided in the heat of the moment not to use a condom. Which is fine, until now because he's left me pulling out my hair and dreading the wait. We had sex (unprotected) on April 20th, he "pulled out" right when he was going to ejaculate (sorry TMI) but I had this weird feeling like he literally started ejaculating right when he pulled out. He usually pulls out a few second's earlier but not this time. I am not sure when I ovulate as I've never really tracked it. My cycles use to be 28 day's but for the last year or so it's gone to 34 day's. Thinking about it now and the entire situation, I have a feeling he started ejaculating right when he came outside of me, but when I asked him he said he was 100% sure he didn't, but hey we were both there, and that's not what it seemed like. I'm not sure if it's too early to feel anything but two day's ago at work, I began feeling extremely weak and lazy, with a little bit of tiredness Yesterday I felt completely dumb founded, I couldn't concentrate on anything, and today I feel like CRAP. I have mild headaches, I feel like I have to lay down all day long, I feel like I'm slightly burning up but when I took my temperature it was 35.5. I could barely get out of bed today, I actually threw my body off the bed just to get up. My breast's were hurting for a few day's but I've been falling asleep with my bra on, from being so tired.

Could I be pregnant, when I did the calculations online it told me that I ovulated literally the day we had sex, I feel so silly asking but it seems you ladies have alot more experience in this then I do.

I also posted this in the tww because truthfully I don't know where to post it :(

It's possible you could be pg. Sperm can linger for a few days.

If he didnt pull out quite quick enough then yes there is a very good chance you could be. I have a gorgeous little girl as a result of my man being 'too slow' to pull out :dohh:

I know its probably driving you insane,but you just have to wait and if AF doesnt show,do yourself a vest!!

What result are you hoping for? If your OH was that bothered about becoming a daddy he would have taken precaution!! xx

You probably know how crazy it is driving me :) I would be happy because I feel everything is destined to happen the way it happens. I postponed my wedding until next summer, so it would be a great European dinner conversation how Lalah got pregnant before she wed. It would drive my mother-in-law up the wall. She's one of those "pro" abortion ladies, she wants us to be filthy rich before we have kids, which is sort of shallow and probably not gonna happen. She had her second child at 40 and I don't want that, she's voiced her option to my fiance and as much as he would be happy, mama bear would let him know ALL his options before we decided. Which the decision is already made, if I am pregnant, then in 9 month's I will have a beautiful baby. She can control her life, but not ours

I had to lol at "My fiance, what a cute fool he is."

I don't really have any advice since I've never had a bun in the oven but I merely want to echo what the previous commenters said. Good luck!

Here's how well it worked for us.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs328.ash1/28544_411103209047_667779047_5209635_2532069_n.jpg

She's a "Pull and pray" baby. :D Good luck, I hope you get whatever answer you're looking for.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs328.ash1/28544_411103209047_667779047_5209635_2532069_n.jpg

She's a "Pull and pray" baby. :D Good luck, I hope you get whatever answer you're looking for.

That's the cutest thing I've seen in awhile, you know - after reading about spotting and blood clots it's pretty refreshing to see what happens' when mother nature gives us a gift. lol. Well I guess a test is the way to go. I just got that fluttery feeling in my stomach just thinking about it. Last night I caught myself in bed, eye's wide open one hand on the stomach telling god, everything will be ok.

I got pregnant twice using this method there's a thing called pre ejaculation which comes out before a man properly comes it's not really a good method of contaception.

My friend got pregnant twice using this method so you definitely could be! I think a test is the only way to know for sure :thumbup: Good luck, i hope you get the result you want x

Pull and Pray..lol!!!!I love it!!

Personally, I can do this. I just don't want to get my hopes up and every time I do, I get let down :( Oh well just have to wait and see.

Awe, good luck! Hope u get the result u want but is it wrong fo rme to be excited for u? lol

NO NOT AT ALL...I'm seriously dying from the excitement. All I keep thinking is "Could this be it"...and I'm trying to keep calm because a lady that comes to my work was telling me how important it is to just relax. She's 26 and has had 3 babies so far. First one was from withdrawal, so she said yup sounds' like it :D

hope you get a positive result, keep us posted

Lesley xxxxxx:thumbup:

I'm sure you may well be pregnant. I know what you mean, guys often don't pull out in time. I have had that experience too and had to take the morning after pill. Since you were in the middle of your cycle and had unprotected sex then there is around a 50% chance of conception. But if he didn't completely come before he pulled out, then that risk is lowered, but still a fair chance I would guess.

Haven't tested yet, waiting until friday that way both myself and my DF will be together. I still have 9 day's until my expected AF so I'm not far along yet to test. But I promise either good or bad I will post my results. I moved this to the TTW that's why I didn't update and I apologize, let's just say it's looking very positive.

Awe, hope its good news mrs! I logged on here esp to fine out. lol As u can tell I'm baby mad at the moment. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->