Withdrawal..Could It Have Gotten Me Pregnant?

If it was the 20th a pregnancy test might show up now because its been over 2 weeks. Hope you get the result you want.

Ok this is it, lol, I'm giving in...I've waiting this entire time without testing once lol. I'm leaving for out of town, was planning on testing this morning but there was NO way I could get out of bed, I slept through 3 alarms lol, once I get to the hotel I am going to POAS...:D :D PLEASE KEEP YOUR FINGER'S CROSSED FOR ME. I've been wishing on everything. Everytime I find a penny, it hits 11:11 lol, praying before I go to bed lol. I think I'm good to test now only 4 day's until AF. Hopefully my blackberry will allow me to get on here and post my results :D

can't wait to find out x fingers crossed x

I can't wait to find out!!! Good luck!! xx

Well, b4 u post ur result, don't worry if its not the result u want, its jus not meant to be and u weren't even trying so don't worry about a thing!

:hugs:

Thinking of you sweetie. Whatever the outcome what will be will be. Enjoy your weekend!! Xxx

I hope you get the result you want:flower: Me and OH are using this method at the moment so very interested in whether you get a positive or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->