Withdrawal...Could It Have Gotten Me Pregnant?

Lalah

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm so glad I found a place that I can get some answer's. I've been skimming through other post's, and immediately knew this is where I will get some true advice.

Here it goes.

My last menstrual cycle was April 7th and it lasted until April 13th. My fiance, what a cute fool he is, decided in the heat of the moment not to use a condom. Which is fine, until now because he's left me pulling out my hair and dreading the wait. We had sex (unprotected) on April 20th, he "pulled out" right when he was going to ejaculate (sorry TMI) but I had this weird feeling like he literally started ejaculating right when he pulled out. He usually pulls out a few second's earlier but not this time. I am not sure when I ovulate as I've never really tracked it. My cycles use to be 28 day's but for the last year or so it's gone to 34 day's. Thinking about it now and the entire situation, I have a feeling he started ejaculating right when he came outside of me, but when I asked him he said he was 100% sure he didn't, but hey we were both there, and that's not what it seemed like. I'm not sure if it's too early to feel anything but two day's ago at work, I began feeling extremely weak and lazy, with a little bit of tiredness Yesterday I felt completely dumb founded, I couldn't concentrate on anything, and today I feel like CRAP. I have mild headaches, I feel like I have to lay down all day long, I feel like I'm slightly burning up but when I took my temperature it was 35.5. I could barely get out of bed today, I actually threw my body off the bed just to get up. My breast's were hurting for a few day's but I've been falling asleep with my bra on, from being so tired.

Could I be pregnant, when I did the calculations online it told me that I ovulated literally the day we had sex, I feel so silly asking but it seems you ladies have alot more experience in this then I do.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yes of course you could be pregnant. It only takes one sperm to reach that egg after all. I would think your chances are slim since he did pull out, but if you were in the height of ovulation then its very possible. There's also a chance that you stressing out about it is causing you to not be able to concentrate, feel ill, etc. Sometimes you can get a BFP 9DPO so I would go ahead and test if you can.

Thank You TTCfirstBaby, that you took the time to help me with my dilemma. I know to some women they've heard it all before that they don't even bother posting replies. But I truly thank you.

Oh believe me I will. If this is it, I will be shocked after everything I've read. Alot of women are so sure and then they find out their not, which is hard to see.

Men pre-ejaculate/pre-cum and that too carries sperm.

Lalah, can I ask a question - would it be so bad if you did fall pregnant or is now not a good time? One benefit to falling in this way, would be at least not having to go through months of hope and let down like us girlies are....but understand now might not be right for you.

Have you tried testing yet?

I always thought up until now that it was sooooo easy to fall pregnant, you hear of these girls who have sex once and bang, they're pregnant! We're raised to believe that and then when it comes to trying to get pregnant, it takes bloomin' ages!

You could be pregnant my love, got to be honest but the only way you're going to know for sure is to test. Keep us posted and whatever the answer is, I hope you are pleased with it. There is always heaps of support on this forum whatever your situation is.

You're probably at least 9DPO then, so I'd say test at the weekend. Or if you really can't wait buy a Superdrug 2 pack, they are cheap and very sensitive, so you can test now, and then again at the weekend.

Good luck, I hope you get the outcome you're hoping for.
xxx

Thank You TTCfirstBaby, that you took the time to help me with my dilemma. I know to some women they've heard it all before that they don't even bother posting replies. But I truly thank you.

I actually feel the same way and that is the main reason why I wanted to answer. I feel like since I'm so new to this all of my questions have already been answered in the past. You're welcome for answering and I hope everything works out for you. Keep us posted on the results of your test!:thumbup:

If I am pregnant, then it would be a blessing. It happened because it was destined to happen. I wish my life was more in order, I actually postponed my wedding for next summer, so I wish that at least I would've been married, nothing wrong with having a child outside of marriage, I just want to do it that way. My fiance is petrified and keeps asking me if I'm worried. I'm more worried about his mother who is pro abortion and would try to talk me into it, which would be a waste of her time as I've told him.

I actually feel the same way and that is the main reason why I wanted to answer. I feel like since I'm so new to this all of my questions have already been answered in the past. You're welcome for answering and I hope everything works out for you. Keep us posted on the results of your test!:thumbup:

I mean personally I would be sick of responding to the same thing, over and over again. But if you can say it once, you can say it twice. I guess we all just want some sympathy and compassion, and to hear YES, I've gone through the same thing, isn't that the whole point of the TWO WEEK WAIT :)

Hey,

I am in the same boat as you and have been before too. So I can say definitively YES you could be PG. I got PG last year using the withdrawl method and we had used it sucessfully for the 10 years before that! I ended up with a miscarriage. Right now: my DH has been so much more nervous and careful since the conception last year (he isn't ready for #2) and has nearly always used a condom lately, but right around my ovulation date *Guess what*, he didn't use one and now I am wondering quite strongly if I am PG again. If I was it would be a miracle since that was the only time this month he didn't use a condom. CRAZY!

I feel like you though, what is meant to be will be, and I do want another one anyway:winkwink:

Best of luck to you!

It's called pro-choice, not pro-abortion.

I think everyone's life could be that little bit more ready, no matter what. As long as your relationship is stable and you feel happy with your news then that's good enough!!

Have yo tested yet?
Xxx

It's called pro-choice, not pro-abortion.

I think everyone's life could be that little bit more ready, no matter what. As long as your relationship is stable and you feel happy with your news then that's good enough!!

Have yo tested yet?
Xxx

I will be testing tomorrow morning, I'm leaving for work in a few hours, and I want to do it first thing in the morning. I have to admit I am so nervous. I have so many thing's going on in my life, my step father was deployed to Afghanistan, my boss is the worst person in the world, that I dread going to work, he's one of those "men rule and women are only good for cleaning and cooking". Jack Ass. I wish there was a nooze button for my brain lol.

Hey just peeking in from 1st tri...Honestly, Lalah, that's how my DS was conceived. His father pulled out a bit too late and now my little one is 4! Your symptoms sound like some of the same ones I had a week ago...and are still having off and on. I hope everything works out, hun. :hugs:

Good Morning Girlies (It's morning in Canada hehe) So this morning I woke up feeling period cramps but it's wayyyy too early for me to experience these cramps. I usually get cramps 1 or 2 days prior to AF. What's going on? I still have 12 day's to go before my AF. Is this normal? Also my lower back pain is getting alittle more annoying, it's a subtle throb. xoxo

Some cramping is normal early on in pregnancy. How long is your typical cycle? X

My DH and I had used the pull out method for 2 years with not even a scare, but then again now we are going on 9 months of ttc so i think its different for everyone. My friend i used to work with got pregnant the first time she did the pull out! Good luck either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->