Withdrawal...Could It Have Gotten Me Pregnant?

My DH and I had used the pull out method for 2 years with not even a scare, but then again now we are going on 9 months of ttc so i think its different for everyone. My friend i used to work with got pregnant the first time she did the pull out! Good luck either way!

Hey nurseh14. I've still got alittle bit to go until I'll know. I feel weird, I ate indian curry today - I had to give in lol, and literally 1-2 hours later I feel so nausous, like I should eat, my head is starting to ache, and I haven't even started work yet. Gonna be a long night. Also went bra shopping at Victoria Secret and my DF could tell my nipples were looking alittle bigger, I didn't even ask him. Getting alittle darker around too. Oh boy! Butterflies!:thumbup:

When are you testing? You are keeping us all in suspense - I cant believe you are holding off I would be going crazy!

My DH and I had used the pull out method for 2 years with not even a scare, but then again now we are going on 9 months of ttc so i think its different for everyone. My friend i used to work with got pregnant the first time she did the pull out! Good luck either way!

Hey nurseh14. I've still got alittle bit to go until I'll know. I feel weird, I ate indian curry today - I had to give in lol, and literally 1-2 hours later I feel so nausous, like I should eat, my head is starting to ache, and I haven't even started work yet. Gonna be a long night. Also went bra shopping at Victoria Secret and my DF could tell my nipples were looking alittle bigger, I didn't even ask him. Getting alittle darker around too. Oh boy! Butterflies!:thumbup:

Very good! I hope that those:spermy: were strong swimmers! :) when do you plan on testing? FX!

Sorry ladies, I know I should be on this and I will lol. Last night I went out with a few friends, had one beer and my head is pounding. From one beer, oh jeez. I feel like a 18' wheeler hit me.

Haha! I drank on the night of my conception (we were not actively trying) and was SICK SICK SICK. I'm never sick ususally. Best to cut out the booze now until you know for sure! Clearly the body starts rejecting alcohol before the mind does!!!
xxx

Haha! I drank on the night of my conception (we were not actively trying) and was SICK SICK SICK. I'm never sick ususally. Best to cut out the booze now until you know for sure! Clearly the body starts rejecting alcohol before the mind does!!!
xxx

I'm not a drinker as it is, and after yesterday night it will be a long time before I have another one lol. Few more days :D

my last baby was a conceived using pull out method. I did not think I could be pregnant so I dident test till AF was about 4 weeks late. and my doctor confirmed I was 9 weeks already.
if its meant to be it will happen I guess.

my last baby was a conceived using pull out method. I did not think I could be pregnant so I dident test till AF was about 4 weeks late. and my doctor confirmed I was 9 weeks already.

Oh wow that's so amazing. Without being too "in your business" lol he didn't ejaculate in you right, because I saw a few women message to other posts saying that there DH's ejaculated in them, but then I don't see how thats "Pull-out" lol. I actually started questioning him like a psycho, asking him if he masturbated that day and so on, he gave me a few strange looks lol, but then I explained to him that if he had and didn't urinate that that could also get my pregnant, and he admitted to masturbating. So I'm keeping my finger's SO crossed it's not even funny. I hate this wait, I'm going to try and test 4-5 day's before my AF, if nothing then I'm going to wait until it's due :) Needing alot of baby dust here :D

xxx

OMG you got a positive, I didn't even know CONGRATULATION'SSSSS..:happydance:

Well now we know who to go to for advice. How did your DH take the news? I'm sure he was very happpy.

Oh wow that's so amazing. Without being too "in your business" lol he didn't ejaculate in you right, because I saw a few women message to other posts saying that there DH's ejaculated in them, but then I don't see how thats "Pull-out" lol. I actually started questioning him like a psycho, asking him if he masturbated that day and so on, he gave me a few strange looks lol, but then I explained to him that if he had and didn't urinate that that could also get my pregnant, and he admitted to masturbating. So I'm keeping my finger's SO crossed it's not even funny. I hate this wait, I'm going to try and test 4-5 day's before my AF, if nothing then I'm going to wait until it's due :) Needing alot of baby dust here :D

no he dident ejaculate in me. but then we did it a second time and im not sure if he pulled out that time.

I got pregnant on withdrawal lol and know many people who have. Saying that, for me, i didnt use that method just the once!!! It is very possible. x

Right before getting off work, I started having a headache, and felt like I was about to fall over. Been having AF cramps for the day, ran into the bathroom at one point expecting to get my AF, but nothing, I still have 9 day's until AF so I'm so confused why I'm having these cramps. I never get dizzy or light headed. I've been eating all day and I normally don't do that. I have breakfast, lunch and dinner but not these last few day's, I've been eating everything. Plus I have a new passion for the ice in slurpies, which I alway's hated.

No not yet, the last two day's I've been having CM that seems a little bit browner feel's like AF is starting but no AF. I have at least a week to go. I don't want to waste a test. Last night I over ate, like I've never overate like this before, and it was literally at the top of my throat. I was trying to fall asleep and the food kept coming up, I had horrible heart burn, and my back was hurting. I NEVER get any PMS before my AF I get it once I start bleeding (start of period). I've had my AF since the age of 10, so I've had it for quite awhile.

oooh good luck :D i hope you get the result you want... :hugs: we used that method last year... but got pregnant first cycle .. then he admitted he pulled out abit late :dohh: but i didnt know i was preg.. found out at 12 weeks.. but mc.. and its odd how when you dont try it happens so easily.. then when you try it takes ages.. :wacko:

While I was at work yesterday I kept having AF cramps, or what it seemed like. I kept running to the bathroom dreading the sign of her. I still have a week to go, and I was furious. But NOTHING! She didn't poke out her ugly head. So it's really looking positive. My BBs hurt, my lower back hurts. I've been reading that it's very common to have these AF cramps up to 2 weeks before AF arrrives, and still be pregnant. What do you guy's think?

I think you should test soon! You have all the signs...I got my BFP 5 days before AF was due but I just knew I was pregnant a week before that. All of your symptoms sound like how I was feeling a couple weeks ago (heartburn, backache, cramping, etc). Matter of fact, I still get AF-like cramps. Your symptoms definitely sound promising, hun :)

If he had already masterbated then good chance there weren't many sperm when you DTD

xx

EDIT: Ah I just read all the thread . . .
You want to be pregnant now?

If so then we'll look on the positive side! :)
Sperm are produced every minute and it only takes one!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->