Withdrawal syptoms... Could i be pregnant??

Peanut140027

Reaction score
Anyone who can help?

Left the pill 3.5 weeks ago.. we did "it" on my ovulation day, nipples are hurting. boobs feel fuller mild abdominal cramping??

I had my withdrawal bleed, only supposed to get my period on the 10th i cant wait that long before i test. It is now day 5 after we did it... Any suggestions?

I stopped the pill about 3 weeks ago and hadn't had any symptoms, but right now my boobs/nipples are SO sore. Doubt I'm pregnant though.

On a what pill were you? I have left my pill before but not as long and it didnt feel like this. Its like my nips are on fire! And my boobs are fuller without a doubt. I wonder if you can get withdrawal symptoms after you had your withdrawal bleed?

On a what pill were you? I have left my pill before but not as long and it didnt feel like this. Its like my nips are on fire! And my boobs are fuller without a doubt. I wonder if you can get withdrawal symptoms after you had your withdrawal bleed?

I think it's normal to feel like this when going off the pill. I was on microgynon.

I haven't gotten any symptoms going off Alesse, but I've heard people get similar symptoms as yours. Of course if you have sex on your O day you could get pregnant, you don't have to go through a full cycle for that ;P

There really is no way of knowing for sure without testing. How do you know that was ovulation day?

I didn't have any symptoms going off the pill, but sore nipples was my first pregnancy sign (and it started well over a week before I got my BFP, and I tested days before my period was due). I cramped as well, which convinced me that it was just my period about to start... my husband was the one that made me test. :haha:

So I'm on Team Maybe - take a test and find out! A First Response is what gave me a clear positive really early. :flower:

Yay for team maybe!! Ill test on sunday with an early detection test. I have a 30 day cycle and they say you ovulate between day 16 and 18 and also the discharge more than usual... im keeping my fingers crossed!!

It's hard knowing once you come off the pill whether everything will go back to how it was before.

You definitely could be pregnant though :flower:

It's hard knowing once you come off the pill whether everything will go back to how it was before.

You definitely could be pregnant though :flower:

This!!

When i came off the pill to ttc my first i had a 57 day cycle followed by a 43 day cycle and all the pregnancy symptoms under the sun. The next cycle i got pg and gadgets no symptoms whatsoever until 6w! You never know without testing. Good luck x

I can definitely feel some swelling down there, also have sharp pain in my left sometines when I get up... my partner thinks im crazy but hey I know my body. Just hopes its not fooling me...

I want to test today but im so nervous! Its only been 7 days, do you think reslults will be accurate?

7 days is quite early, probably best to wait if you can but if you are using cheapie tests no harm is testing early i say!

I think im gonna wait a couple of days... I don't want to be disappointed but all my symptoms still there... also im wondering about a very shsrp pain I got in my left side when I got up, and the newest is a milky discharge. . Thanks alot for everyone's opinions and help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->