Witnessed public domestic abuse today :(

N

Neecee

I was in Matalan this morning and there was a couple also shopping in there. The woman was heavily pregnant and also had a toddler in a pushchair. Her bloke was this MASSIVE chavvy-looking guy who was having a real go at her infront of all the other shoppers calling her a fat b**ch and really being just horrible. Then he started at her again while they were in the check out queue and she ran out the shop crying. He went out after her and all you could hear was this guy literally ROARING at her - everyone just stopped and stared it was so horrible and embarassing - even the security guard didn't want to get involved.

So I paid for my stuff and went out to my car and lo and behold, they were parked right next to me - great. The woman was still crying and trying to get the toddler in the car (the little girl looked terrified) so as I walked up to my car I asked her if she was ok. She just looked at me with tears streaming down her face and whispered yes. Then the guy comes from out of nowhere and starts shouting at me!!!!!

"Yeah she's f**king OK, mind your own f**king business! She's a stupid fat f**king b**ch, making me look like a c**t in there!"

Then he turns to her and says "you just wait til I f**king get you home you b**ch!"

I felt SO sorry for her - this guy was massive but after my encounter with the crack head a few weeks ago, I decided it was best not to talk back (angry as I was). I really wish I could have helped her out. I just hope she's ok. He was such an arse.:cry:

Wow some people really have no shame, thats disgusting!!

Well done for trying not to get involved, nowadays it best to keep away.

That's awful :( I wouldn't have wanted to get anywhere near him either - at least she knows someone cares because you asked if she was ok. He sounds terrifying :( x

ah hun u did what u could x x :hug: poor woman xxxx

what a horrible man. i hope his gf/wife sees sense and leaves him
xx

I dread to think what she would have got when she got home as he sounded like my ex :( nothing you can do in that situation except what you already did and thats all. Its up to her to get out and I am saddened to see kids have witnessed that and its probably much worse at home that in public. I hope she can get the strength one day to chuck his ass but its not as simply as that as big threatning guys wont go away so easy.

The poor lady. In that situation I would've tried to get the car registration and reported him. Just from having been in that situation, I wish someone could've helped me.

Hes sounds awful!! U poor thing too always manage to be in the wrong place!

Oh that poor woman.....but you did everything you could have done hun, you have to think about your safety as well. I can't believe the security guard did nothing though....

xxx

The poor lady. In that situation I would've tried to get the car registration and reported him.

Me too.

technically i think he threatened neecee as well which is an offence :(

Hmm, never thought of that.

He was built like a brick s**t house anyway, I didn't really want to hang around.

Fairy snuff hun. You did what you could there and then. Sounds like you were the only one to do anything

The poor lady. In that situation I would've tried to get the car registration and reported him.

Me too.

technically i think he threatened neecee as well which is an offence :(

Hmm, never thought of that.

He was built like a brick s**t house anyway, I didn't really want to hang around.

Totally understand hun, and when threatened like that we often don't think straight xxx

I think i would have taken the number plate and reported it :( Obv there is nothing you or anyone else can do sesh if she wont help herself.. its so sad seeing that.

Oh someone said that :lol: Well that'll teach me to read a post through properly!!

On another view, would the police knocking their door have done her any good? Would he have acted nice as pie and her apologising for wasting their time, shutting the door, then what? She will leave the twat when the timing is right hopefully. When her bellies empty, pocket is full and her head is clear. You never know you may bump into her again in a years time and she tell you she's left the winker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->