Witnessed public domestic abuse today :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by Neecee, Oct 3, 2008.

1. CeliaM

CeliaM Pregnant mom of 2

Oh dear - what a terrible situation. That poor girl and her kids :(

2. mrs shine

mrs shine Well-Known Member

You did good hun, most people wouldn't have done anything...as you witnessed.
    I'm sure she will appreciate that you took the time to ask her if she was ok.
    As others have said, unfortunately she is the only one who can get her self out of that situation. The police would have done little as it's domestic, and unless she pressed charges nothing would come of it.

3. glamgirl

glamgirl Mum of a beautiful Son

thats bad, i can imagine how that woman must hve been... I`d be scared you know!!!

4. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

I think I would've taken their number plate and reported him to the police. Sorry you got caught up in it but I confess I feel more sorry for the poor woman suffering at his hands... :-(

5. cuddles314

cuddles314 Proud Mummy to Bobby

What a vile excuse for a man. Poor woman. Hope she can soon find the strength and the courage to get herself and her babies as far away from him as possible.
    x

6. akamummy

akamummy Well-Known Member

You poor thing...I would have been scared too...especially as your preggy as well and he could have done something to you! Poor lady...at least you asked her if she was ok! I cant understand men like that! WHAT WANKERS! :blush: s'cuse the french!
    Try not to let it get to you! You always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time! :lol::hugs:
    :hugs::hugs:

7. jms895

jms895 Well-Known Member

That is disgusting, I would have told the arsehole to f**k off and rang the police, In fact if my OH would have been there he would have popped him one! *******, hope you are ok too Neecee? xx

8. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!