Witnessed public domestic abuse today :(

Oh dear - what a terrible situation. That poor girl and her kids :(

You did good hun, most people wouldn't have done anything...as you witnessed.
I'm sure she will appreciate that you took the time to ask her if she was ok.
As others have said, unfortunately she is the only one who can get her self out of that situation. The police would have done little as it's domestic, and unless she pressed charges nothing would come of it.

thats bad, i can imagine how that woman must hve been... I`d be scared you know!!!

I think I would've taken their number plate and reported him to the police. Sorry you got caught up in it but I confess I feel more sorry for the poor woman suffering at his hands... :-(

What a vile excuse for a man. Poor woman. Hope she can soon find the strength and the courage to get herself and her babies as far away from him as possible.
x

You poor thing...I would have been scared too...especially as your preggy as well and he could have done something to you! Poor lady...at least you asked her if she was ok! I cant understand men like that! WHAT WANKERS! :blush: s'cuse the french!
Try not to let it get to you! You always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time! :lol::hugs:
:hugs::hugs:

That is disgusting, I would have told the arsehole to f**k off and rang the police, In fact if my OH would have been there he would have popped him one! *******, hope you are ok too Neecee? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"