Wobbles Has Asked Me To ....

she has pee-on-stick obession!!

going to visit and take away all means of cash so she can't test NO MORE!!
LMFAO

xxx

Really rooting for you that its a sticky. Something is obviously different this time :hugs:

Oh babe, I have bloody butterflies again reading this :baby:

I really hope this is it for you!! We all have everything crossed for you in this house and are sending truck loads of *babyglue*! :hugs: x

oh fab... still got everything crossed for her x

Wow - this is VERY exciting!!!

Wobbles - I have everything crossed that is possible (and humane LOL) to cross! I am hoping so bad for you that this is it - you deserve it whole heartedly!

I just have a question if you don't mind - how come you get lines at all each month if you've turned out to not be pregnant those other months? Sorry if this is a bit personal but I was just wondering.

Again, best of luck and lots of baby glue that this BFP sticks!

Hiya FJL

I have experienced recurrent early early miscarriages, chemical pregnancies. A bleed starting a couple of days late after a positive test. Help I received wasn't the best ...

AF due day ... I'm up early yet shattered. I'm shaking a little :blush:

Done a test ... yes I know your surprised :rofl: an tbh it can't get any stronger, its there, its full on & I'm offically now shitting bricks. I think I have my hopes up although I've tried not to. OH does a little & this is so different for us on AF day so I hope (blubbering you know lol) someone is giving me a break up there over there where ever lol [-o<

I tried taking pics - It was nightmare the cam seems so bright so I had to make a den around them LMAO

Dunno if they look lighter on cam actually but having tested before when we were on hCG injections (peestick experiment lol) those second lines never get as strong as the control line.

They were 3 hrs ago mind.

Most who uses the strip will know they kinda go dry/funny - not exactly fade but I cannie think of the right word.

An this is AF day!!

tests1.jpg

oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!1 that line is mega strong,oh god i am excited....

bex

Just the cam they are both as strong :D Just all dried up :(

i have every thing crossed for you hun.
not sure how it works for you. but after i had 2 early m/c. they said to me next time i was preg to call the early scan unit when i was 5weeks so they could scan me. i did and i seen a tiny tiny little grain of rice with a heart beat. now that grain of rice is down stairs trashing my house:baby:

do you not think they would scan you? in a weeks time maybe?

"now that grain of rice is downstairs trashing my house"

LMAOOOO that made me laugh.

with just moving here I'm really not sure but if I do get through this next couple of days I will chance my arm & go & see a nurse in the local EPU an see if they can help.

im so excited for you. so i cant imagine how you must be feeling.

I'm a bit of alsorts tbh

I have cramps this morning - AF due day & cramps normal if pg? I'm defo pg of course but heads mashed.

Boobs still ache another sign that usuall fades a day or 2 before I start bleeding.

i cant begin to think how you feel :(

i imagin your so excited you want to scream and shout and tell the world. but then you have ben let down so much in the past you dont want it all to come crashing down again :(
trust your gut feeling :hugs:

Haven't got one this time Dionne. The fact its got stronger an is still strong strong has knocked me completely.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! :headspin: :mrgreen:

I'm so so excited for you Wobbles. I so hope this time is it for you. I loved those big bright lines. Fantastic!!!

I have everything crossed for you.
Mega :dust: and sticky stuff.

ooo, crossing my fingers and toes for you hun.

Stay back AF or feel my wrath!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: still keeping everything crossed for you babe. Sendinhg you tones more sticky baby glue. Really hope it sticks this time and you get loads of support from your EPU and new GP.

Easier said than done but take it easy, and try not to stress.

Take Care will try and log on every day to see how u doing hun, but Kayleigh is rather time consuming at the mo!

:hugs: Oh Charl!!!!!!! I have welled up with mushy feeling for you! Im so hoping this is it. Im still sending all sort of positive thoughts your way!!!!!!! I know its still early but :happydance: I had to get the happy dance out for you! :hugs:
[-o< Sticky Baby [-o<

i could have sworn id replied 2 this thread??!!!

i have all i can cross crossed 4 u!!! i really hope this is it!!! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->