Wobbles Has Asked Me To ....

Imi

Reaction score
Let you girls know the out come of her "peeing on stick"

As most of you are aware wobbs has had a BFP ... and :witch: is due tomorrow, normally around this time she feels very crap, has cramps and the line on her test goes very faint ....

BUT ....

This month it seems to be different! This morning she has done another test and the line is still VERY strong! She has NO cramps and feels FINE!.... she phoned me this morning to ask me to let you girls know and could you all keep your fingers, toes and every other avalible organ crossed for her?! :hugs: (hugs babes)

She should be back online later but may not be as her phone isn't connected yet, but she wanted to all to know!

Good luck hun, i know your still sitting on the fence for a while but im praying this is it for you and stu!!! :hugs:

Glue Glue Glue Glue Glue Glue Glue!!!
xxx

:dust:

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

this is soooo good!!!!! :D :D

EVERYTHING crossed hun!

xx

everything crossed for you hun including my flowers tots :rofl:
wishing you bith thevery best of luck
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh wow, how exciting.

I have everything crossed for you Charl :hugs:

Cx

Oooh I hope everything turns out well!!

:hugs:

:hugs: have everything crossed for u hun x

Everything crossed for you hunny

Everything possible crossed for you hun .. really hope this is it for you.

:hugs: :hugs:I have crossed everything I can think of Babe. I hope with all my heart that this it!:hugs: :hugs:

I have everything crossed for you both. Sending truck loaads of sticky baby glue and:dust:I really hope it is your time. Thinking of you hun:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Char I have everything crossed and really hope and hope and hope that this is it,ooh an xmas babe....

Char I have everything crossed so much my hands and feet have gone numb. I really really hope this is it hun xxxxx

I hope it turns out good for you hun, you deserve it :hugs:

Good luck

I'm scared to get my hopes up ... but I'm finding it hard trying not too.

My tests are always faint - Then stronger - Then faint before AF is due. esspec the day before! But they aren't they are in your face big fat pink lines.

I have tested 8 times today :blush: even when my water has been diluted & I still have big fat lines :headspin: I tested once 3 times ... one i dipped for 5 secs, 10 secs & 15 secs :blush: :rofl: all tests has the same result none fainter than the other :blush: I can't help it LOL I keep thinking it's wrong but theres no way in our minds we can doubt or even say "maybe its/it was an evap".

I'm so :wacko: though.

Thanks for all the crossed fingers & toes. Every day is gonna be a bit nerving for me at the moment. I just wanna :cry: with nerves tbh yet trying to stay neutral...hard!!

You know we are all routing for you and i am ALWAYS on the end of the phone ... not far from you either for a cuppa and a chat!
Stay calm and just act how ever you want!
You know im always here for you come hell or high water!
Really hope this is it babes you deserve it!
xxx

Aww still keeping everything crossed for you

Try to stay strong hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: 8 Times?:hugs: Im still crossing everything for you!!!!:hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.