Wobbles - icandy pear (2nd thread lol)

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
that shop that i told you about DOES stock the icandy pear:happydance: its just up the road from me AND they do a payment scheme :happydance::headspin:

she also said that if i want the incandy apple to use now then she can order the pip converter later for me :headspin:

Is there much diff with price to convert? I think Rhys would benefit from this pram tbh. Did you go have a proper look at the pram? Prob best you do just incase but at least it tilts back.

nah i havent left the house today, i rang the shop using 118118!!!

i will go down and have a look, the icandy pear costs £475, the same as the shop in manchester cost and i didnt ask the price of the apple on its own, i guess it would be £300 like you paid.

i loved the feel of yours the other day except i like prams with 2 handles but i think i could cope with that. the front wheels turn lovely too.

You'd get use to it Im guessing swapping to any pram will have a different feel :D

Go for it hun - I love your choice anyway :rofl: I am VERY happy with minelike I told you and I know thats it ... this will be converted should I need it ;)

i think i am gonna go for it, especially since they have a payment plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->