Wobbles

Naimi

Reaction score
Hi Wobs,

I haven't been on here in ages, actually had to find the peice of paper with my password on. Life seems to be alot more hectic with 4 kids than it did with 3, funny that. Although as I'm sure you have found out, toddlers keep you on your toes! lol

I just wanted to say a belated CONGRATULATIONS on the bump :) Have you found out what you are having this time? Love your avatar pic by the way, Caitlin is gorgeous :)

Take Care, Naimi xx

i think i missed you yesterday and this post got pushed down, just wanted to move it up again :)

Oh wow hiiiiiiiii :wohoo:

AG made sure I spotted the post:blush: (thanks AG) I flit about so even with one know how hard it can be to get 2 minutes I find it stressful esspecially since I can't disappear haha! I find it gets easier but as you've spotted the minute that stage is coming another will be right behind :rofl:

Look at your avatar :shock: hes sweet and so grown up yet hes very alike his baby picture still you know :D

Moo is ONE so soon it's unreal the time that has past & yep number 2 *gulp* team :pink: (yay) so guess what we're doing *again* ....decorating :lol: we had to switch the office and Caitlins room due to it being twice the size.

Thanks for the message :hugs: and its lovely to see you pop back on ...try more often? ;)

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->