Woke up to awful period cramps 6dpo. UPDATE! HUGE TEMP RISE 7DPO

Hey,

Hang in there! That feeling Like Af has started but nothing when you check- I had that today too.
Literally feel like I'm on already. Very annoying.

The limbo feeling is terrible. I'm sorry she's playing tricks on you.

AF is due for me in two days, either she shows up or I test. Last month I spotted two days before AF so I'm also in the waiting game.

I keep watching to see if yours ends up being AF or BFP I woke up today at 9dpo and have been cramping all morning AF isnt due for almost a week so I can't imagine I would already be cramping

Girl.. I'm getting impatient myself! If AF doesn't show her face in the morning and my temp rises again I will surely be testing again!! I was on clomid this cycle and the last times I took clomid when my temp dropped that's when AF came..
Yeah I've been cramping ever since 6dpo and I'm 11dpo today..

Hey,

Hang in there! That feeling Like Af has started but nothing when you check- I had that today too.
Literally feel like I'm on already. Very annoying.

Thank you for the encouragement I need it! Oh gosh... Don't you hate when she does that? And not to mention the huge temp drop I had! I should be having brown discharge by now.. I always get that dark brown discharge before AF comes!

The limbo feeling is terrible. I'm sorry she's playing tricks on you.

AF is due for me in two days, either she shows up or I test. Last month I spotted two days before AF so I'm also in the waiting game.

Yeah I always have dark brown discharge 1-2 days before AF arrives... So this is kinda odd... Each time I took clomid my LP is always 14 days... Gosh I'm hoping that is an implantation dip or IB I had!

I keep watching to see if yours ends up being AF or BFP I woke up today at 9dpo and have been cramping all morning AF isnt due for almost a week so I can't imagine I would already be cramping

Girl.. I'm getting impatient myself! If AF doesn't show her face in the morning and my temp rises again I will surely be testing again!! I was on clomid this cycle and the last times I took clomid when my temp dropped that's when AF came..

If femara didn't work this cycle I am switching to clomid! I dont remember ever cramping this bad this early into it though

If femara didn't work this cycle I am switching to clomid! I dont remember ever cramping this bad this early into it though

I've never taken femara but I did have AWFUL period like cramps on 6dpo and bad gas pains on 8dpo.. I'm hoping these cramps mean something!!!!!!

from what i've heard it has less side effects than clomid so i am not looking forward to switching but i will be taking a break before we switch. so my body can rest some and hopefully use a few pounds. but these cramps are awful

Well I think AF is coming... Seen more light red brownish discharge :cry:

Sorry to hear that Rusty. I hope June treats you kinder.

:hugs: Sorry about that hun. Might have been a chemical then. Like I said, your tests looked a lot like mine when I had one.

Thanks girls.. It's been just brown discharge mixed with light red... I should know in the morning if she comes full blow!

Thanks you... It's been just brown discharge mixed with light red... I should know in the morning if she comes full blow!

Aww rusty im so sorry
I've only just seen this thread and was reading from page one wishing and hoping for you as I went page by page :hugs:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you in hopes that it's just random spotting. Limbo stinks!

Sorry rusty. Fx for following month! Af is so cruel for playing tricks on us. Xxx

Ugh I hate the :witch:

This morning dragging cramping pains like early labour , my full pelvis into back and down my legs . Quite a lot of mucusy blood (rose pink colour) when I wiped ..... I think I'm out :cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->