Woke up to awful period cramps 6dpo. UPDATE! HUGE TEMP RISE 7DPO

:growlmad: Gosh I hope she doesn't! I've been up for 4 hours and no sign of her..

BTW your chart looks AMAZING!!!

I've read some women getting spotting and an implantation dip below coverline and still be pregnant.. My LP is usually 14-15 days.. So if this is AF she's coming mighty early cause I'm only 11dpo..

I've read some women getting spotting and an implantation dip below coverline and still be pregnant.. My LP is usually 14-15 days.. So if this is AF she's coming mighty early cause I'm only 11dpo..

It's possible to be a late implantation dip. I hope it is.
Thanks, the chart still is tech triphasic but the tests remain negative. 14 is my longest lp and I am 14dpo today by ff.

Me too girl! I keep having the urge to go to the bathroom and check!! LOL!!
Wow! Have you tested yet????

Hmm... That's strange.. Well it's not over until she comes!! I found a first response test that wasn't curved and has great reviews.. Think I'm gonna use it if AF doesn't show..

I guess all you can do is cross your fingers and wait it out!

Sounds good.
I'd prefer AF to a Limbo so just hoping I get an answer soon one way or the other.

Oh I'm sure.. This waiting is just :growlmad:

Well so my temp dropped and I'm expecting AF.. I'm sitting at my desk.. Feeling "gushes" of fluid coming out..So I'm thinking AF is here but when I got to the loo... There's nothing on pad or toilet paper???

Yeah when that is happening it is just frustrating.

Well so my temp dropped and I'm expecting AF.. I'm sitting at my desk.. Feeling "gushes" of fluid coming out..So I'm thinking AF is here but when I got to the loo... There's nothing on pad or toilet paper???

Well just had a "pinching like" cramp near the left of my hipbone..
Wish AF wouldn't play tricks on me!

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

:coffee: waiting :coffee:

I keep watching to see if yours ends up being AF or BFP I woke up today at 9dpo and have been cramping all morning AF isnt due for almost a week so I can't imagine I would already be cramping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->