Woke up to awful period cramps 6dpo. UPDATE! HUGE TEMP RISE 7DPO

Ok so I'm 11dpo today... After I had a BM and wiped I seen this light brown mixed in with white CM...

What could this mean?

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
Ok so I'm 11dpo today... After I had a BM and wiped I seen this light brown mixed in with white CM...

What could this mean?

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
How long are your lps normally? If you are 10dpo it could be ib. 9-10 dpo are extremely common implantation days.

How long are your lps normally? If you are 10dpo it could be ib. 9-10 dpo are extremely common implantation days.

Hmm... they range from 12-14 I think... Cause today I feel crampy and bloated... I think I'm 11dpo.. is that still common?
I think I had IB at 7DPO last time I was pregnant..

Attachments

• IMG_2211.jpg
    IMG_2211.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
For me that looks like the start of AF ��

Every pregnancy can have different implantation dates. 6-12 is possible 7-11 is common. 9-10 are most common. Ib can also come out a day or two after actual implantation starts.

Every pregnancy can have different implantation dates. 6-12 is possible 7-11 is common. 9-10 are most common. Ib can also come out a day or two after actual implantation starts.

Thank you! I so hope this is IB! If I implanted two days ago then that'll explain all those different kinds of cramps and gas pains I was getting..
No more brown in panties, wipe or internal..

What could this mean?

Could be an IB , when is AF due ? Are you sure of O date !?

I had a bfn on a blue dye so bought a FRER today & was bfn too :cry: :cry:

If I don't see any signs of her coming in the morning and my temp is still high I'm going to test with different HPT's!

I just checked before I went to bed and the light brown white discharge is gone.. Checked internal and just white CM..
Hoping AF stays away!!!!!

What could this mean?

Could be an IB , when is AF due ? Are you sure of O date !?

I had a bfn on a blue dye so bought a FRER today & was bfn too :cry: :cry:

That's what I'm hoping for! After 5 hours I went to the loo and wiped and it was light brown white discharge again.. Usually I can tell when AF is on her way cause "down there" starts smelling like blood.. So that hasn't happened yet!

AF is due in 3 days! I think the "O" day was about right.. I do remember my cycle being this long when I first started clomid about 4 years ago..

If I don't see any signs of her coming in the morning and my temp is still high I'm going to test with different HPT's!

I just checked before I went to bed and the light brown white discharge is gone.. Checked internal and just white CM..
Hoping AF stays away!!!!!

Well my temp went way below coverline... But no sign of AF.. What is going on? Maybe she'll make her appearance later! :cry:

Well my temp went way below coverline... But no sign of AF.. What is going on? Maybe she'll make her appearance later! :cry:

Sorry Rusty. Most likely with the temp drop AF will be showing soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->