Woken up at 3am because of imaginary........

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Well i have woken up at 3am today because of a smell.... i thought the dog had pooped in the house or something.... :sick:

The hell?!!

Well there is no cause for the awful smell, so i am left with my own crazy mind!

I smell awful things everywhere. I constantly have to burn scented candles in my house is distract my nose. Drives me crazy!

I must say i have had "stink" incidents a fair few times, i was sure the cheese grater smelled like damp the other day... Also there is a part of my kitchen where we hand the coats and that has been stinking to me recently like something died there.... :dohh: Ahh pregnancy!

I've not had this often, but the other day I thought my cup of water smelt like the sewer pipe had leaked in it and panicked about what the hell I'd drunk! I smelled it again and it was horrible, so I asked my husband what was wrong with it and he said it was normal. When I smelt it again, it was fine! Very strange! Xxxxx

This is one of my main pregnancy symptoms and most often what makes me sick! Last pregnancy my poor husband couldn't come near me as I was convinced he smelt of mould.

It hasn't been as bad this time but I have been caught a few times out sniffing the walls of the house and the fence as there is an odd smell coming from outside that only I can smell!

Pregnancy is weird!

I'm finding this! Everything stinks! Hubby ate garlic the other day and I literally could not talk to him. The babies nappies are also unbearable and I keep thinking j smell feet everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->