Women Behind Bars With Trevor Macdonald

Becky61

Mummy & TTC #2
Reaction score
Wow what an insight!

This weeks episode described how women pregnant in prison must give birth with one ankle shackled to the hospital bed!

Anyone else been watching?

x

We watched last week's episode but not last night. It's very sad!

They got themselves locked up so whether pregnant or not they are only taking prosecution so they dont try and escape. Same when men have to go to a hospital they will be cuffed

I just feel for the babies. They havent commited a crime, what a way to enter this world.

X

Yea i feel for the babies as they are ones suffering really as they cant learn like they should. I dont agree that some women get to keep their babies in prison oin a special unit. They need to be secure and not isolated. Just shows a woman that lets themselves locked up when pregnant are selfish. I used to be a right shit and surprised i was not in prison but when i found out i was pregnant thats when i knew i had to change how ever hard it gets

I watching this and your right what a eye opener! Firstly I can't believe some of the crimes that are committed!! Absolutely disgusting!...And the babies were so beautiful...so sad considering the circumstances!! xx

I watched it too, managed to find it online!

I couldn't believe the woman who has been in prison since she was 16. I'm probably on my own with this one but I feel like if you're not going to use the death penalty (a whooooole different debate!) then there should be some kind of rehabilitation for offenders especially that young, how does it help anyone to lock her up and have her live and die in prison? Even if you don't care for her on a human level it seems like a major waste of money too.

I watched it too, managed to find it online!

I couldn't believe the woman who has been in prison since she was 16. I'm probably on my own with this one but I feel like if you're not going to use the death penalty (a whooooole different debate!) then there should be some kind of rehabilitation for offenders especially that young, how does it help anyone to lock her up and have her live and die in prison? Even if you don't care for her on a human level it seems like a major waste of money too.

It actually costs much more to use the death penalty with all the legal appeals, etc they need to go through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->