Women like us on One born every minute

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
Its interesting to see that one born every minute featured a women who had previously experianced a still birth and newborn baby dying :( she just had a lovely baby boy:) nice to see light at the end of the tunnel. Next week their featuring a women who has had 4 mc :( Normally its all brushed under carpet, so this is good that the this is brought into public eye. Awarness that we have lost our babies and they meant so much to us.

I have been avoiding the show because it makes me upset to see people having children now that I lost my baby at 14 weeks. I am glad to know they are showing reality on that show because after all it is a reality show. They are filming real births and we should hear and see real lives. I was speaking to someone about how to move on after this and she told me I would not be normal again after loosing my baby. Do you think this is true???

I have been avoiding the show because it makes me upset to see people having children now that I lost my baby at 14 weeks. I am glad to know they are showing reality on that show because after all it is a reality show. They are filming real births and we should hear and see real lives. I was speaking to someone about how to move on after this and she told me I would not be normal again after loosing my baby. Do you think this is true???

completely true :cry: for me anyway :-(

'nice' to see OBEM are showing some 'real' women and showing its not always perfect.

:flower:

When I have watched it (not that many times) i have been frustrated by how many young mums there are on there in their early 20's giving birth to healthy babies that were a 'surprise' pregnancy... When you are 35+ and havent even had one healthy baby that you much want - it drives you a bit potty!!!

yeah iam nearly 35 and i was also a lucky younger mum at 25 well planned thou , but this one was my last chance after findin a second partner after my one cheated and left:( i lost my long awaited child. I feel watching hurts but crying helps and come on life is life , we cannot change it:( I feel ready to try again so soon but i know im getting older and in my time line i need to keep this into consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->