Women With BFP, Please Post Your Symptoms HERE, For Us Ladies In The 2WW & Join Test.

zoe6660

Reaction score
What I Said ^^^^
Big or small List, We Need Hope.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Anyone Waiting To Test Around V Day? Post Here Too
:kiss::cloud9::hugs2::wedding::sex::angel:

:af:
Stay Away :witch:
:af:

ill be 10 dpo so im gonna test then

Im going to test around v day maybe after depending if the OH let me :D

And Make Your Post Colourful

3 months. in dec had a mc at 4 weeks. u? wat r ur symptom? i tested today with 1st rresponse bfn.

Here are my sympotoms:

DPO 5 - BBs little soar (not unusual for me) sleepy and heartburn

DPO 6 - all the above and slight cramping in the morning, congested, sour taste in mouth that wouldn't go away, milky cm and cp is high - weird vivid dream last night

DPO 7 - same thing as yesterday except I was in a super B##Hy mood yesterday which is not normal for me I generraly a pretty nice person - heartburn getting bad.

DPO 8 - Woke up in a fabulous mood feel wonderful only dpo sympotom today is BB's looking bigger and veinier. Cramps and lower back pain in the evening felt horible.

DPO 9 - no mor cramping but (.)(.) are really full feeling - no cm but cp still high due for the witch on the 17th.

I posted this a couple other places so this might be a little redundant but here is my list!

1DPO:Nothing really, crampy gasy.
2DPO: Back Hurt, Cramps, Cervix still high and soft
3DPO:Back hurt, cervix high and soft, CM tacky.
4DPO: Back hurt, burning cramps in hips and thighs, stretchy but still tacky CM, low hard cervix.
5DPO: Headache, cervix low hard, cramps, dry no CM
6DPO:Headache and cramps, tons of thick white CM
7DPO:Headache all day, thick white CM, heartburn, starving
8DPO:Vivid dreams, woke up to pee, headache, weepy, Dry thick white CM, starving and dizzy
9DPO: Headache, irritated, weepy, sore throat stuffy nose, clumpy white CM, weird pains in...my um (i think someone called it a woo on here),vivid dreams
10DPO:Hips burn, irritated, feeling of being uncomfortable, starving and exhausted, weepy, starving, fell asleep very early, stuffy nose, vivid dreams
11DPO:Bloated, gas, little to no CM, acne, back pain, cervix low and hard,stuffy nose
12DPO: acne getting way worse,headache, back hurts bad! tons of thick white CM, exhausted and bloated, Went to bed early around 6pm, KNOW I am out and AF is coming, stuffy nose
13DPO:Headache, feels like AF is coming, ran to bathroom several times checking for AF,Back hurts, hips and thighs burn, tons of white CM, exhausted and went to bed early.
14DPO: Tested BFP!!!, exhausted and headache
15DPO: Tested with FRER, BFP!! Slept 15 hours straight, still exhausted, starving, lethargic.

This is my 2nd pregnancy after a miscarriage at 11 weeks in November. Hope this helps! Good luck ladies!!

I posted this a couple other places so this might be a little redundant but here is my list!

1DPO:Nothing really, crampy gasy.
2DPO: Back Hurt, Cramps, Cervix still high and soft
3DPO:Back hurt, cervix high and soft, CM tacky.
4DPO: Back hurt, burning cramps in hips and thighs, stretchy but still tacky CM, low hard cervix.
5DPO: Headache, cervix low hard, cramps, dry no CM
6DPO:Headache and cramps, tons of thick white CM
7DPO:Headache all day, thick white CM, heartburn, starving
8DPO:Vivid dreams, woke up to pee, headache, weepy, Dry thick white CM, starving and dizzy
9DPO: Headache, irritated, weepy, sore throat stuffy nose, clumpy white CM, weird pains in...my um (i think someone called it a woo on here),vivid dreams
10DPO:Hips burn, irritated, feeling of being uncomfortable, starving and exhausted, weepy, starving, fell asleep very early, stuffy nose, vivid dreams
11DPO:Bloated, gas, little to no CM, acne, back pain, cervix low and hard,stuffy nose
12DPO: acne getting way worse,headache, back hurts bad! tons of thick white CM, exhausted and bloated, Went to bed early around 6pm, KNOW I am out and AF is coming, stuffy nose
13DPO:Headache, feels like AF is coming, ran to bathroom several times checking for AF,Back hurts, hips and thighs burn, tons of white CM, exhausted and went to bed early.
14DPO: Tested BFP!!!, exhausted and headache
15DPO: Tested with FRER, BFP!! Slept 15 hours straight, still exhausted, starving, lethargic.

This is my 2nd pregnancy after a miscarriage at 11 weeks in November. Hope this helps! Good luck ladies!!
thank you so much for this its fantastic! Im 8dpo and my cp is low and hard so i was convinced i was Out! Congrats on your bfp!

I will be 10 DPO on valentines day! SO I hope that is my day to get a +! Great post I cannot wait to see what everyone says.

I'm about 4 DPO I'll be testing more around the 20th this month.
Yesterday I definitely felt some twinges in my lower abdomen several times all day.
Today I have been STARVING all day! I'm serious, I've been eating normally all day and between meals and I'm still hungry every time. My stomach feels empty even tho hubby and I just finished dinner! Has anyone ever heard of this? I know it's super-early but is it a possible symptom of implantation or something?
it's been 6 cycles TTC so We're really hoping this is our month!
:dust:
BABY DUST TO US!

Yay! I love this thread!!!!

barbie72, thanks!!! I have one question: no tender breasts or tingly nipples?

I've got this posted in a couple places too but here it is:

1-3dpo: mild cramping in lower abdomen (possibly egg traveling down fallopian tube?)

4-6dpo: random twinges, more tired than usual, grumpier and argumentative (according to DH), lower back ache

7dpo: increased appetite , face started to break out a bit, more lower back ache, increased white CM

8dpo: all of the above + sore nipples
test: -ve

9dpo: same as before + more zits! haha
test: possibly a super faint +ve ???

10dpo: lots more twinges in lower abdomen today, no more CM
test: another super faint, possible :bfp: but still not sure

testing on Valentine's Day- tested today at 11dpo and got BFN. . .hoping there is still hope. . .my cycles are long- ovulate don day 18 of a 32 (or so) do cycle. Been waiting. . .and waiting. . . and waiting. . . . .wouldn't this be a GREAT Valentine's Day surprise?

Great thread!
Sharbear I'm similar to you. Cycle anything from 31-35 days. Ov I think around day 18/20 and then a long long wait!! It kills me. X x

Great thread!
Sharbear I'm similar to you. Cycle anything from 31-35 days. Ov I think around day 18/20 and then a long long wait!! It kills me. X x

The fluxuations can be maddening, can't they? :wacko: I do a pee stick to check ovulation, but it can be anywhere from 15 days to 20 into my cycle. Crazy!! Between Ovulation sticks and HPTs I feel I am ALWAYS peeing on SOMETHING! :blush:

Not knowing WHAT day to REALLY expect my AF is crazy too- it is not easy to know when to test! I know, I know-- we are "supposed" to wait till we are actually a day LATE for our period. . .but WHO does that?? Who can wait when there is the slightest chance that we can get that ear;y positive and end the
2WW?? Especially with so many products that tell us we can find out 5 days before our missed period!! Arrrgh.

Few replys wow, im having alot of cramps but not testing yet :(

Yay! I love this thread!!!!

barbie72, thanks!!! I have one question: no tender breasts or tingly nipples?

Nope nothing! I have heard that a lot of women have tender breasts as a first symptom. However, I have never had this until around week 4. Usually they start to hurt in a way I have never experienced. Nothing like AF tenderness! I did notice today at 16DPO that they seem bigger and harder to fit in my bra but no tenderness!

The first symptoms I usually get (this being the second pregnancy) I have gotten as early as week one have been lower back pain, headaches, and exhaustion. Boobs like to wait to put me in pain til later lol.

Thanks to the ladies with bfp to post your symptoms, i think i am but dont knwo now i cant stop thinking about it, but going to test soon i need to beg OH for a test coz i waste them soo hes the boss lol

Hi everyone, would love to join this thread!

Ok so i Ov around the 6-7th of Feb! had cramping before during and after (nothing since). Am due AF this Fri/Sat!

Boobs are fine, am feeling moody, and really full/gassy feeling! Headaches, tiredness.

We :sex: last night and i felt it was a wee bit uncomfortable, think it was my cervix, can someone explain this to me! Sorry haven't a clue!

FX'd for you all x

hey - just stumbled across this post and thought i would share.....

I had quite alot of stringy ewcm at about 6dpo - which made me think something was happening.
Around 7/8 dpo i had a pulling pinching feeling in my lower belly quite similar to af cramping.
around 9dpo, my taste went funny and stuff i usually ate started tasting weird ( at the time I thought my dinner was off!) lol

I used to have sore boobs the week leading to af and i didn't get them till after bfp this time.

hope thats helps at all - good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->