Wonder Drug

A

amjon

I've never gotten pregnant without taking Mucinex. The first time I was taking it for a nasty cold and was surprised when the test turned up double lined. DH and I have been basically NTNP since the boys were born (but did keep track of ovulation and it was entirely possible). This month I decided to take some Mucinex and sure enough this month I'm pregnant. If you're having trouble and haven't tried it I would go for it.

Mucinex is a decongestant that helps thin out the mucus in your body...including your CM. I have heard good stories about Mucinex.

Congrats!!! How much/often did you take it? My physical therapist said her sister tried for 3 years and got pregnant when taking it for a cold. I usually take one at around ovulation time but maybe I need to take more? I did take one the month I got pg with dd, but had also taken it the month before and no bfp.

Thanks!! I could only find the 12 hour 600mg ones. Is this what you had?

Very curious about this :) not heard much about it but sounds interesting!

Congrats!!!

What kind of mucinex??

You need the kind that has plain guafenisin in it. You DO NOT want the decongestant added in.

It comes in pill form but I have trouble swallowing those, so I take Robitussin syrup. its 100 mgs per tsp, so I take 4 tsp's.

I can see a clear change in mucus when I take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->