Wonder if any of you can help me?

Jemma_x

Mummy and Engaged
Reaction score
I hope you dont mind me barging in here but i think this is the best place for this,

Connor was born weighing 4lb 8oz and went down to 4lb and stayed there for a good couple of weeks and he spent his 1st month or so in pampers microbaby nappies. Ive got a little box were i keep his hospital bands and other things that we want to keep for him to show him when hes older and id love to have a microbaby nappy to put in to show him how small he was when he was born and i dont want to go out and buy a full pack as that would be pointless so i wondered if any of you preemie mummies had one lying around that you could send to me, id pay for the nappy and the postage.

Thanks

I think MarleysGirl has some, I'm sure she'll see this soon! xxxx

I would like one but ours werent pampers, I really want to get one that was the same.

I never saw any micro that wernt pampers, were yours hospitals or am i just blind and missed them?

I didnt even know pampers made a microbaby diaper!
If nothing comes up the 'doll diapers' at babies r us or any toy stoy are exactly the same as preemie diapers :) Goodluck

BTW...... He is so cute!!!

Hiya,

Yes, I've actually still got two open packs of the Micro size of Pampers nappies! Send me a private message with your name and address, and I'll pop one into an envelope and send it down to you.

Don't worry about the cost, glad I can help build a memory box.

Anybody else want one?

PS - Andrew had to grow into the Micro size. For the first few weeks, he was in a size even smaller than that, only available to SCBU hospitals!

I have the smaller ones unfortunately. The pampers premature ones! They dont actually sell them! I was so amazed looks like a baby born size nappy!

xx

Hiya,

Yes, I've actually still got two open packs of the Micro size of Pampers nappies! Send me a private message with your name and address, and I'll pop one into an envelope and send it down to you.

Don't worry about the cost, glad I can help build a memory box.

Anybody else want one?

PS - Andrew had to grow into the Micro size. For the first few weeks, he was in a size even smaller than that, only available to SCBU hospitals!

Yes please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"