Wonder Week 12 advice needed!!!

BrollyDolly

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I can't cope :-( shes cranky, she's wanting food ALL day, won't sleep, won't nap, only stops crying when I'm stood up with her and I'm starting to cry as much as she is.
She'll be 13 week on Saturday, someone please tell me she'll be back to 'normal' by then?? Any advice on how to cope/distract/make better???

I hate wonder weeks!!!!!

Xx

Have you got a sling/baby carrier? I found that and baths with me were the only two things that would keep him happy for a few days.

I feel for you, we are just into the five weeks of ww 14.5-19.5 and its not fun! Xx

I've got the same problem hun he's just turned 13 weeks and is crying for what seems no reason, feeding all the time and very tired too. I was thinking maybe he's going through a growth spurt but I don't know cos I'm a ftm

Thanks MrsMac I'll try the carrier! We haven't used it much as she's never really taken to it but she might like it while her brain is going through this.
Breezybaby, I know what you mean about not being sure as I'm an ftm too, sounds like a wonder week for you too which basically is a growth spurt. They are horrible as you kinda feel like you can't do anything right for them :-(
Xx

Any luck with the sling/carrier? I also tend to change activity every couple of minutes and if he's getting cranky, have some over the shoulder quiet time to let him process what's going on. Their little brains must get so overloaded at this time, must be like being at a rave 24/7 when they're leaping! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->