wondering...

oopsie

Reaction score
A little info..

I've never tracked my period or my ov. I know when they are currently happening and I know around the time it started each month but I've never had an issue where I needed to watch it before. Anyway..I had unprotected sex last week. My lmp was either 3/10 or 3/11, I'm thinking more towards 3/11. I did NOT realize the timing of all this until I had my normal ov pains on Friday. They went through as normal and I felt fine for the weekend minus feeling slightly flushed/head rushed but the weather has been tempermental here. My real concern is that I had a few odd symptoms..

Monday (which would only be 3dpo I guess and doesn't make much sense)
-mild cramping
-(TMI) constipated but when I could go it was diarrhea.

Tuesday
-same as Monday but add in one random five second sharp, excruciating, stabbing main in my left mid/lower abdomen.

Today
Very very very much feels like the day of my period.
-lower back pain
-feel "wet" like when af comes and you keep going to check if its there yet or not
-abdominal cramping
-random sharp pain in right breast
-pretty much nonexistent discharge even though I feel wet so it doesn't make any sense.

I'm 22, live with my BF, and have a steady job. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I was pg,I will be happy with either result, but if these are possible pg signs, even this early, I would like to give my BF a heads up. I feel its only fair, if I have time to wrap my head around the possibility then he deserves it too, but I don't want to lay this on him if it could just be an early unexpected visit from af.

Sorry so Long, but I haven't had anyone to talk to about this. Id appreciate any input. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->