wonderoo inserts?huge???

bjl1981

Reaction score
I bought a couple of wonderoos off CNT and I couldn't believe how big the inserts are when the arrived! I put him in one for the first time today and couldn't get the thing between his legs with both inserts in!!!! I ended up taking out the bigger one and just putting in the smaller one (which is still pretty big). Are you meant to use them both at once? I'm sure he wouldn't be able to move in it!!!!! Compared to Ittis which are super slim between the legs these seem massive.

I use both the inserts, but I can't get any trousers on her when she wears it! I only use it for night times though, so the bulk isn't an issue... We do struggle with regard to how bulky it is though. We sometimes have problems with the leg holes and the poppers... It all seems to depend on how well I stuff it, to be honest. If I'm in a rush, they tend to not fit very well...

I bought a preloved Wondaroo from here and was amazed at the size of it..compared with my BG, they're HUGE!!!! I just couldnt get a good fit on this and so Evie's never actually worn it other than trying to wrestle her into it lol! They're just too bulky between her legs for us to use it so I'm selling it if anyone wants it! It's red btw ;)

ooh i looove wonderoo inserts, if youre wanting rid of them sell them to meeee :D wonderoos as a brand are not very good nappies but the inserts are amazing :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->