Wondfo - CD9 - Negative? (just checking; my first time using Wondfos)

LittleSpy

Reaction score
I know CD9 is pretty early, but my AF was 3 days late last cycle and my body seems to be carrying on as though that never happened -- AF only lasted 3 days instead of 6, EWCM started CD6 instead of CD9 (which seems to be my usual). So yeah, at this point, I expect to O CD10-11.

Anyway, I never used Wondfos before. This looks negative to me, but that hard dark edge on the left side of the test line makes me want to confirm. We plan to bd tonight anyway, but if it's positive, I'm getting up early to bd before work tomorrow, too. :haha: I'll test again tonight around 11pm. My surges tend to be pretty short so I end up testing 4x/day whenever I'm expecting to O. And doing that, I usually catch a positive on 2 tests (though, this is only my 3rd cycle using opks - last cycle and the cycle I conceived dd, so I don't have a whole lot of data to go on).

Anyone use Wondfos? Do you get a bright obvious positive with them? Thanks!

Attachments

• 7.18.12 6pm opk resized.jpg
    7.18.12 6pm opk resized.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
Looks like you're within a few hours of your surge [10-12hrs maybe?] especially if they are typically short. Definitely get to :sex: I think you'll ovulate soon!

Lots of dust your way! :dust:

...3 hours later. Looks like this one answered my Wondfo-specific question as it's a bit darker. Not counting this one as positive yet, but it should be tomorrow morning, I think.

I've informed the hubby that we will be bd tonight, twice tomorrow, and twice Friday. He told me I wasn't clear about when it needed to happen last cycle (I totally was) so I took this last opk to him and said "This means it's go time. Is that clear enough?" :haha:

Attachments

• 7.18.12 9.30pm opk resized.jpg
    7.18.12 9.30pm opk resized.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 13
oooh! you are really close! good luck!

So, my poas addiction is not limited to just hpts. It extends to opks as well.

The last pic I posted was 11pm last night. Baby woke me up at 5 am so I did another opk and it wasn't as dark. Then another at 7.30 this morning and it was about the same as the one last night, maybe a bit lighter. Looks negative to me, but again I'm not used to this brand. I'm thinking the 11pm opk from last night is my 1st positive. This is a pic of my progression since Sunday night. The top one is the only one that's wet -- from 7.30 this morning -- the rest are dry.

I'm feeling pretty crampy today and my temp dipped to the lowest point so far this cycle so I think today is O day. We bd last night but I was too tired to bd again this morning. Hubby came to bed to :sex: around 1am last night and I get up with baby over night and then I get up for work at 7.30. :dohh: Plus hubby is like impossible to wake up (though he told me not to let that stop me :haha:). I'm just afraid we're going to like bd twice a day for the next 2 days and then it turns out I haven't really Oed. :haha: TMI but I have pretty much zero sex drive since my first pregnancy so bd seems like a messy chore to me (I know it's terrible and I try to be as excited as possible about it for dh. I actually went to see a therapist and psychiatrist about this problem about 6 months ago but their solution was to drug me so that I'd be more comfortable having sex... literally told me to take Ativan (Lorazepam) before :sex:. I actually followed their advice and it didn't help. Of course, since we decided we would ttc again soon in March, I stopped taking any and all medication. A couple of liquor drinks works better, anyway. :haha:).

Anyway, what do you ladies think? 3rd from the top the 1st positive, you think?

Attachments

• opk 7.19.12.jpg
    opk 7.19.12.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 16
"This means it's go time. Is that clear enough?" :haha:
LOL :rofl:

Yeah, he didn't think it was as funny as you and I did. :haha: Thought I was being condescending. I wasn't, but I would've been pretty justified if I was being condescending because last time I was quite straightforward with what needs to happen and he said I was unclear. We ended up not :sex: 2 of the days I thought we really needed to (the days before and after O!). I didn't want to be unclear this time because I'm not in the mood to have to ttc long-term just because our timing sucks. I can't win with him. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->