Wondfo Evaps- Exp. 06/2018

KailaB24

Reaction score
Hello Ladies! Just wondering if anyone has a set of the Wondfo HPT's that have an expiration of 06/2018? I have been getting really bad evap lines on these. I absolutely hate it because it seems that they are hit or miss. Some of them do and then some don't. It's also frustrating because I am now 9dpo and know that I see a faint faint line but it may be an evap!
I want to say that I read it within the time limit but I actually was trying to look at it on my drive to work this morning and swore that I was seeing something while it was still wet and within the time frame.
I love that these help my poas addiction because they are cheap, but its getting annoying that they are producing these false lines. I had this same thing happen last cycle and AF came a few days later.

If you see something, perhaps try a better test tomorrow?

Did you order them from Amazon in the recent past in the 25 packs? I had a pack from March that had lines on every one! I could pull up some photos -- super deceiving. The lines did eventually turn out to be real a couple of months later, but it was super annoying. I didn't check the expiration date and don't have them anymore though, unfortunately.

Did you order them from Amazon in the recent past in the 25 packs? I had a pack from March that had lines on every one! I could pull up some photos -- super deceiving. The lines did eventually turn out to be real a couple of months later, but it was super annoying. I didn't check the expiration date and don't have them anymore though, unfortunately.
Kind of. I ordered these in April with a dual pack of 50 OPK and 25 HPT. Yes super annoying! I understand these are cheap but I just don't get how some have lines and some don't. I'm probably not saving money in the long run because I always double check with an FRER. I think **IF** we don't conceive this cycle I'm done buying those. I love the OPK's but the stress isn't worth the little money I do spend on the HPTs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->