• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wondfo OPK Test, is it positive? First time using.

lsack031817

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hubby and I had taken a break over the last few months on using OPK's and actively TTC due to some stress going on in our families and some recent job changes. This month we decided to start TTC again, and I am waiting on my positive OPK. This is the first month I have ever used the Wondfo's, normally I use the digital clear blue OPK, but it was getting very pricey. I still don't think I'm quite positive today (10-27), but I am not sure if this is as dark as it's going to get? I have posted my OPK's from 10-23 until 10-27 (today), and then one additional picture from today's OPK. Just want some opinions. Does it look like I am having my LH surge, or do you think it's coming up soon? My Flo app says I should ovulate in 1 day, my Glow app says I should ovulate in 2 days, so I would think the surge should be happening either today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks for any input!
-Lo

10-27 OPK.JPG OPK progression 10-23 to 10-27.JPG

That’s would be classed as negative, however for myself I would class that as positive as I never get a positive. You have to test 4/5 times a day to see the pos. another test 2/3 hours later would probably have been pos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->