Wondfo Ov Test

Dazed

Going with the flow
Reaction score
Thoughts on them? I am looking for an alternative to the ones I have been buying.

I use them.. I am not sure if I like them but I know I won't buy them again. They are really small.. And I got several positives in a row.. Good thing that I was backing them up with cbd and cbfm or I would of gone crazy!
They are pretty cheap though.. I paid $18 for 100 on ebay..\
I have mixed feelings!

Thanks for the reply. The digi's are just so expensive and I never got a positive and the Walgreens brand I think may be just as bad and they are small. I guess I will have to figure something else out.

Thanks again!

I know they are expensive.. I have never tried the walgreens brand but I order all of mine off of ebay.. I bought cbd 20 sticks for only 11 dollars on ebay where in the store they are 45.. Also I have heard that first response ovulation tests are more sensitive and pick up a surge easier.. Do you have a dollar store near you?? I found that brand to be really reliable as well and only $1.. Just some thoughts!:)

Ive tried just about every cheap IC OPK on ebay lol... im from the UK so getting the wondo's are a little bit tricky... Ive found that the ink on the IC's arent very good... and found it hard to determine what was a positive and what wasnt... So i got my Clearblue Digi OPK's with a box of 20 sticks in for £21.00 off ebay :) Bargain x

Maybe I should look on ebay.

I have looked into the first response and they are $56 so about $15 or so more than the cbd. The only good thing is that it works like the cbfm and monitors your lh to pick up your own personal peak and not a predetermined level. I think thats part of my problem because I have yet to get a positive OPK even though my doc has told me that I do ovulate.

Thanks girls!

yeh mebies a monitor may suit you best... I would strongly suggest you have a look on ebay, Amazon e.t.c... We have a boots store and there do have the occasional sale on the ovulation and pregnancy tests, so maybies check our your local drug stores e.t.c for the cheap option :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->