Wondfo Ovulation Strips

amariee

Proud Mom of 3
Reaction score
Has anyone used them? Do they work good? I saw on amazon I can get 50 for a little over $20, to me it's a steal, but before I order I just want to hear everyone's input on them. They also have pregnancy tests...what about them?

I use Alice which I believe is the same or similar. They have worked fine for me :)

Never heard of Alice, I'll have to look those up. Thank you :)

I know lots of women on these boards use the Wondfos and are happy with them. I used them last cycle and although I didn't ovulate I didn't get any false positives so that's something.

Thank you, I think I'll order the wondfo strips then since Alice can't be shipped to the US.

I used wondfo and they worked great for am as well as their hcg test. I still kept a couple of FRERs handy in case I got a faint bfp on wondfo but for the record wondfo always gave me positives before frer. fRER is just easier to decipher a positive test with zero speculation so they're nice to double check wondfo with.

They've worked fine for me so far, I'd recommend them. Not so keen on the blue handled Wondfo hpts though

Thank you so much for the responses, I ordered a pack that had the opks and hpts :) so Pandi77 are you saying the hpts give false positives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->