Wondfo Progression and Beta HcG

Honeybee8998

Reaction score
Hi all! I have been trying to conceive for 5.5 years. I went through multiple rounds of stimulated cycles, 3 IUIs (resulting in 1 chemical pregnancy), 3 rounds of IVF resulting in a total of 4 frozen blastocysts, 2 transfers (1 miscarriage at 7 weeks, 1 chemical pregnancy), and 1 fresh transfer of a day 5 morula (BFN). Given my history of early pregnancy loss, my doctor thought an endometrial biopsy (scratch) might help if my issue is implantation and endometrial receptivity. This was to precede another frozen embryo transfer, but due to some confusion with my period start date and not taking my medication in time, we rescheduled the transfer for February and planned to do another scratch in January. Well looks like the scratch worked because I got pregnant naturally! After all this time, I have never seen a natural BFP. I decided to post my Wondfo progression pic because I have spent many days scouring images just like this, comparing my own tests to others to try to see if my pregnancy is progressing well. With my chemical pregnancies, these images were both heartbreaking but also a reality check as my tests often predicted the chemical long before my blood tests. I hope this picture helps reassure other mamas out there that their tests are progressing normally, and to give them some piece of mind as similar images did for me. Baby dust to all!

3.jpg

Congratulations..miracles do happen :)

Amazing!!!

huge congratulations and thanks for sharing ❤️

Great progression congratulations.
Hope mine do this [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members