Wondfo's and Evap lines?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone has had issue's with wondfo's giving them evap line's. I'm using strips from two separate lot's and just now seeing something on them, even though I've been using them since 6dpo and it's now 12dpo. But wondering if it's possible that what I'm seeing is an evap and not really the beginning of a bfp? The line just came up on the acumeds I've been using too though. Anyways, any advice and experience with these strips would be awesome ;)

Oh, and I did technically see the lines prior to the ten minutes being up, they just got more visible after they had dried. Not sure if that is considered an evap or not?

Was you able to get any pictures? It sounds promising! xx

I can only see line's on the pink handled tests. But I see one on each of them, they are 2 sep. lot's of Wondfo's and the other is an Acumed. I had to upload so many pics bc I couldn't get just one shot that clearly showed the line on all three of them, so like one pic you will see a line on one of them, and so on, if that makes any sense at all. lol. Not sure what to make of it. None of the others have developed evaps and I'm just now seeing what I'm seeing at 12dpo and have been testing with all of these same tests since 6dpo. I know, lol, I'm ridiculous. I couldn't help myself. lol

Attachments

• After Dried 12DPO SMU 001 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 001 (640x480).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 66
  • After Dried 12DPO SMU 002 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 002 (640x480).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 38
  • After Dried 12DPO SMU 003 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 003 (640x480).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 26
  • After Dried 12DPO SMU 006 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 006 (640x480).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 33
  • After Dried 12DPO SMU 007 (640x480).jpg
    After Dried 12DPO SMU 007 (640x480).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 34
I've had evaps on Wondfo, specifically lot W00151149-3 Expiration: 11/2017. I found a lot of other people getting faint positives, within the time frame and not super squinters either, on these. It was very annoying. I complained and had a new lot sent to me free of charge through amazon. Then another lot that was bad from them but not AS bad then next month, IDK the lot number for those ones though. Good luck though!! I hope you get your bfp soon!

Hiya,

I'm in my second FET TWW and have had two positive (I think) Wondfo tests today and yesterday. They're faint, IMO, but definitely there. I don't think they could be evap lines. I had BFN on last FET, so know how confusing it is when you think you might have a faint positive. I've used the same pack of Wondfos for this FET as the last; all in the last were clearly BFN, as were the first few I took this time around. I am currently 8dp5dt with two embies. Have beta 1 on Fri 7/8! Still nervous even though I'm getting positives on HPT! :haha:

Attached positives (?) from this morning. Good luck everyone! :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 43
Those are definitely positive, sbradford! Congrats!

Hiya,

I'm in my second FET TWW and have had two positive (I think) Wondfo tests today and yesterday. They're faint, IMO, but definitely there. I don't think they could be evap lines. I had BFN on last FET, so know how confusing it is when you think you might have a faint positive. I've used the same pack of Wondfos for this FET as the last; all in the last were clearly BFN, as were the first few I took this time around. I am currently 8dp5dt with two embies. Have beta 1 on Fri 7/8! Still nervous even though I'm getting positives on HPT! :haha:

Attached positives (?) from this morning. Good luck everyone! :hugs:

Yes, you have nothing to worry about! Those are DEFINITELY BFP's!!!! Yeah! So excited for you. Those are REALLy dark for how early you are and them being Wondfo test's. Is there a possibility of multiple's? How many Embryo's did they transfer? What did they grade the two embryo's as? I am almost willing to bet that both of them implanted and that you are having twins!!!!

As for me, they were very faint evaps (even though they were there before the time frame ended :growlmad: ) as AF got me on the last thursday of june. I'm back in the saddle and preparing for cycle two with the CBFM and the Advanced monitor, which from reasearch seems to be a lot of ladies lucky cycle using the monitor, so hopefully we will be another cycle 2 success story!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->