Wont drink out a cup

weebubbles

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi, my son wont drink out of any cup I have given him. have been trying now for three weeks. Does anyone have any tips? thanks

Are you giving sippy cups? or just normal cups?

My Lo won't drink him his sippy cups, but he will take some sips out of it without the lid on. We invested in a doidy cup and it's been fab. he find it great fun drinking from!

Is it free flow or no spill?
Izzy would drink from non spill as she just couldnt suck it enough. Her favourite type is free flow, although she has a a TT explora which is very soft valved so easy to suck

I have tried both free flow and no spill and even resorted to putting well diluted juice in it rather than water. Guess I should just keep trying and hopefully one day he may surprise me and drink from a cup!

Yeah be persistant...might be worth trying it with out the lid? They can kinda lap it up then!

Yeah be persistant...might be worth trying it with out the lid? They can kinda lap it up then!

my plastic bibs will come in handy! will give it a go tomorrow, maybe with just a nappy on him!

Ha Ha! Charlie is bad enough with his tommee tippee when he flings it about and gets water everywhere! He would be a liability without the lid!! Fun though :)

Yeah I second what Lucy said. Ruby just bites the spout of sippy cups but drinks lots (albeit messily) from her Doidy.

PS I wouldn't go down the road of offering juice, as it sounds like it's the cup that's the problem rather than what's in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->