• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wont take the spoon

jenny873

Reaction score
Lilly just wont take the to the spoon, i give her a bit of banana and it goes straight the the mouth and she sucks it but when i try and feed her with the spoon shes a nightmare! and im worrying now because shes 6 months old this week and thats when they need the nutrition from the food x

Hun, they don't suddenly hit 6 months and start needing solids. Kaya is 8 months and still wholy breastfed simply because she's not yet interested in food. Every baby is different, she'll let you know when milk's no longer enough for her.

Have you tried just giving her finger food? Even though it is time to wean, babies will still get most of their nutrients from milk. My youngest never liked spoon feeding, so I just gave her stuff she could pick up herself. Be warned though, it is messy!

i agree with flitty... try some simple finger foods and see if she takes to it :) if she doesnt then maybe shes just not ready yet xx

Aww hun, she'll get there in the end, Jasmine loves her spoon, going to try her with finger food soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->