Wooden kitchen

Rileys.Mammy

Mammy to 2
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm thinking about getting a wooden kitchen for Darcy for Christmas this year, she turns 2 on December 3rd. Space is quite limited tho so looking for recommendations on a good quality compact wooden play kitchen xx

We have the ikea one which I love and think is great and a nice size - not too big but it's not especially tiny if that's what you are after

Hi all, I'm thinking about getting a wooden kitchen for Darcy for Christmas this year, she turns 2 on December 3rd. Space is quite limited tho so looking for recommendations on a good quality compact wooden play kitchen xx

Another vote for the ikea one. Lovely sturdy kitchen thats height adjustable too so they dont outgrow it as quickly as a lot of other ones.

Hape makes a nice small wooden kitchen as well.

The ikea one is great. Not too big, sturdy and the batteries I put in 3 years ago still work for the hob. I've now passed the kitchen onto my smallest cousin and it's still in great condition.

Ikea one is nice and small. We have the little tykes one and it's not very compact but two years later and the girls still love it.

I think we are going to do the ikea one and refurbish it a bit, there's loads of ideas on Pinterest!

We bought the Ikea one for my niece when she was maybe 2 years old. She's now 8 and my two boys and my 3 nephews all still play with it. Its held up really well

We've got the Ikea one for our son for Christmas cos it lights up, I looked into so many bloody kitchens and ikeas stands out a mile :)

I'm debating between either the ikea one or the kidkraft corner kitchen for daisy for xmas xx

How difficult is it to put together? Don't want to leave it until Christmas Eve if hubbys going to do my head in putting it together �� Xx

Yes to the IKEA one! I haven't got it because we haven't got space and baby on the way, but my son played with this kitchen FOREVER in ikea this past weekend, couldn't drag him away! It's really cool and pretty compact (and good value of course). I'd get it if we had the space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->