Woohoo full term today (37weeks)

kattyboop21

Pregnant with Number Two
Reaction score
So glad I'm here. It felt like it was ages away. Its all dawned on me now that we will have our son soon. Hoping sooner than later but he'll prob come later knowing our luck hehe. Though I have been in quite abit of pain the past few days...every day it gets worse.
I thought I'd share my symptoms so people can compare..
Increase in watery discharge (sorry TMI)
Braxton Hicks more painful
Lots of pressure on my pelvis..feel like he could fall out lol
Strong period like pains and throbbing lower back pains
Contant urge to go the toilet but can get abit constipated also
Exhausted but waking with Insomnia every other night
Achy body...kind of flu like
Very tearful and anxious
And afew more bits and bobs....
Sooooo lets hope these are a good sign.
I haven't lost my plug yet but my friends have said they didn't (or didn't notice theirs on their second babies) and my waters haven't gone but they didn't on my first either.
Fingers crossed he makes an appearance soon.
Ladies feel free to share your symptoms of labour or what you think may be the start of labour :)
All the best to all xxx

Yeayyyy we have the same dates, and basically same symptoms!!! Our Lil man threatened to come early a few times over the last month, and now that we finally made it, Im fearing we might go overdue (just my luck), race u til the end.... Good luck! Can't wait to not be uncomfortable anymore n sleep on our bellies, but most of all to hold my Lil prince

I was 37 weeks yesterday. Lets hope these babies come out soon.

xxx

Ooooh ladies. Make sure you keep me posted on your labour and any symptoms you get. I think we'll have to focus on their due dates and then it'll be a bonus if they do come early ;) Good luck ladies xxx

Hi Ladies!
I am 37 weeks tomorrow! Feeling very heavy now. Im so glad you mentioned getting flu like achy body. I had that sooo bad last week and thought I was getting full on flu! But it only lasted a day...what is that about?? Weird!

First baby so rather scared! Hoping to be early as have a particular fear of being induced. Drinking lots of raspberry leaf tea! xx

Hi ladies!!

Congrats on reaching 37 weeks!! Exciting to see so many due dates close to mine! I think the philosophy of focussing on the due date (and anything earlier being a bonus) is a good one - I keep getting carried away thinking the wee man could make an appearance any day. I'll probably still be here at 41+6, who knows!

I have a few symptoms.... I've lost (what I think is) my plug a couple of times, increased discharge, lower back period-type pain that comes and goes (though I think this might be muscular from being so front-heavy) and waking up all through the night (definitely my least favourite symptom!!). Oh, and my mum very kindly told me yesterday that my nose and lips are bigger (apparently a sign that you're close).

I'm feeling lucky not to feel too uncomfortable just jet (I'm 6ft 1 so perhaps baby has more room?), but an appearance any time now would be great, so excited!

Good luck everyone!

Raspberry leaf tea worked for me with my first. I drank 2 cups and she was here. I still need to get some this time. Ohh ive never heard of that lips and nose sign..interesting. the waking up thrpugh the night symptom is one of my worst too though I am really struggling with very painful constipation at the moment. I really hope little man shows his face soon. I don't think I can take much more pain lol. Xx

Congrats on making it to full term :)

Well I just had a sweep. It was bloody painful. My consultant said I am 2-3 cms dilated. She wants me to have another sweep friday and be induced monday but she winked and said she thinks he'll be here before any of that (as its my 2nd)...
To be honest 15 mins after having the very long sweep I have been gettin strong painful braxton hicks every 10mins...so lets hope our little man arrives before Monday.
Not gonna get my hopes up though.......well I'll try ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->