Woohoo - in labour!!! Update PAGE 12 - v fed up!!!'

Congratulations! Let us know how it goes!!! xxx

good luck hun!!!

Oh my, buffy is missing in action! I wonder what's going on? I hope she's ok and is at the hospital in the middle of labour...she has my mobile no but haven't heard anything...........

yay! so excited for u buffy!! :) sending loads of nice quick labour vibes to you :dust:

xxxxx

Hey girlies. Bloody slow process this. Am on iphone so shd be able to keep u updated.

Contractions slowed right down early this afternoon but really heating up now. Not quite mooing yet but it's not far off. Lol. Bloody show only just happening. I'm rambling a bit sorry!!!

Hubby is being amazing bless him. Am still at home as only averaging about 8 mins apart still but they are very strong now. At least I hope they are or I'm a complete wuss!!!

Update you as things develop!!
Hosp said to come once they get to 6 mins.

oooooh I'm so excited for you (and a little ttensy bit jealous!) Hope it all goes smoothly, keep us updated if you can! We'll be thinking about you.
xx

Oh how exciting! Hope the contractions speed up soon and it all goes quickly for you.

Good luck! It won't be long and you will meet your angel! XoX

I'm so excited for you :)

I've got everything crossed that it speeds up for you. Just think by the time we wake up tomorrow morning she'll be here! Good Luck.

I'm so excited for you :)

I've got everything crossed that it speeds up for you. Just think by the time we wake up tomorrow morning she'll be here! Good Luck.

woo hoo!!!! yey you lady!!
my waters never broke last time.had to have them broken for me.x

OMG- wonderful, congrats!!! update us on all the great news :)

ooooh good luck! you'll do great!

Ohhh good luck!!! Send some labour dust this way pritty please :haha: xx

does she have a text buddy? i so wanna know how she's doing!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"