Woohoo - in labour!!! Update PAGE 12 - v fed up!!!'

How exciting!! Good luck Buffy - hope you meet your LO very soon indeed x

Good luck hun! hope everything goes smoothly xxxx

Bloody shattered. Still at home! No waters leaking to speak of, bit of show continues - nothing to write home about. Can't sleep as contractions wake me up every 10/12 mins. Bladder being squished. Etc

however baby on way so can't complain!! Truthfully - contractions hurt - but you forget what it felt like straight after each one and you can't remember what it felt like, (although you know not to look forward to the next one - but actually you do cos you want them to be close together to get the job done - does that make sense?).

Anyway. Enough waffle. Just wanted to get it down before I forget how if feels. It's quite surreal.

Thanks for all your lovely wishes - xxxx

Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you that things pick up soon!

good luck hun, hope it speads up for u and you get to me your little one soon x

ooh good luck. looks like your in for a long night but hopefully once you get to hospital it will all happen fast! you get to meet your LO very soon!! xx

good luck, hope your little one comes soon.

Good luck must be close for you now hope alls going well

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no more updates! COME ON BABY GIRL let us know your bubba is here!!!!
xxx

still no update? thinking of you heaps darling!!!! lotsa love and happiness sent your way!

Sounds like this LO wants to take their time coming out. Hope all is going well Buffy x

Keep wondering how you're getting on...fingers crossed you're now in hospital and things are moving.

So exccited for u!! Hope u have managed to get a wee sleep xxx

good luck!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012