Woohoo - in labour!!! Update PAGE 12 - v fed up!!!'

hoping since we havent heard from you your in hosp with your baby girl and all is well :)

come on baby buffy, come out to play!

xxx

Hi girls. Well I have nothing to report. She's decided at the last min to turn back to back so am getting nowhere fast. After 31 hours of contractions I'm only one cm dilated and was sent home. So am still hanging around, mooing like a cow, getting louder and louder with no sleep, but not getting much further.

Thank you so much for keeping an eye on me girlies. You're all so lovely.

Hurumph. Am fed up now though.

Oh no!!! :(

I saw that you had replied and was expecting a birth announcment.

How horrible for you, but it'll be worth it in the end (sorry that probably doesn't help!!!)

:hugs: here's hoping that things speed up for you very soon xxxx

good luck hun!!! i really hope things start to speed up soon! your a trooper for doing so well the past 31 hours :hugs: come on little girl, mummy wants to meet you! :hugs: xx

Oh no! She's teasing you! You must be totally knackered. Keep going hun, the end really is in sight for you.

31 hrs and counting - you'll deserve a medal soon!

Keeping my fingers crossed things start to move soon x

Buffy......you're STILL online???!!!!

Whats happening?? xxx :hugs:

Oh my goodness, come on little one, time to come out now surely!!

....and still waiting. I just want this over now !!

oh my gosh hun!!! thinking about you heaps!!! are you at home? whats hapening? xoxoxo

C'mon buffy. Hoping your little one arrives VERY soon. Im so excited for you.

Ohh buffy i feel for you at this time. My SIL was in labour fir 4 days with both of hers (i know that does not sound good). But as soon as they broke her waters she had baby in half hour!

Oh Buffy, I got up this morning and logged on straightaway in anticipation of an arrivals announcement. Thinking of you hun. x

Thinking of you buffy!!!!!!!!!!!! She can't be far away now! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Keep strong for her. :cloud9::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->