Woohoo - in labour!!! Update PAGE 12 - v fed up!!!'

Hi girls. Sent home again last night - the midwife said the contractions are very strong (yes! I know!!!) but I'm still only 1 cm - got some sleep last night but contractions are miles apart today, although some are the most painful I've felt, whereas others are now able to be dealt with just by massage and breathing. Trust me to do it all in the most awkward way poss.

Off to bed to try and get some more sleep. Thanks for keeping an eye on me my lovely ladies! Sorry I can't give you any exciting news yet!!

Ps it will always have me as logged in as I am logged in on my iPhone.

Hope u r all doing well. Xxxxx

Xxx

Oh Buffy what a long one for you! I hope you are coping OK and that you manage to get some rest tonight. Let's hope that things get moving really soon for you, we are all thinking about you.
x

Sorry it's taking so long, Buffy! I came on tonight to find out how you were getting on. I hope you manage to get some sleep and you get to meet LO tomorrow. :flower:

o sweety. i hope things start to quicken up for u, bless u, big hugs xxx

I hope you get a good bit of sleep tonight.

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. I've got everything (except my legs! I want my LO out too!) crossed for you.

sleep well sweet, hope things progress by morning for you!

oh darling!!! i was trying to check this all last night but bnb was down and i was like noooooooooooo ... i hope thing fasten up for you! your in my prayers!! i hope its not all to much for you and painful!!! they should gie you some sleeping tabs or somthing!!
lotsa love my darling!!
xoxo

Sorry it's going so slowly, hope it all gets going and your little lady is with you real soon. Take care :hugs: xx

OMG You are a miracle lady to be still going. It will all be worth it when they lay her on your chest. Best wishes and strong labour vibes I am sending to you!!

Aw sorry it's taking so long, hope that things pick up soon, and that you manage to get a bit of sleep first :hugs:

Oh Buffy, spent all day yesterday trying to get on in the hope of you having some good news to share. Hope things have moved on since your last post.

I also hope that things have started to move on and work for you. Fingers crossed you'll be having your little one in your arms soon.

Wow you are doing so well, i think I'd have packed in by now! Really hope LO has made an appearance by now chick xx

I hope your baby is here now Buffy, I haven't been on b&b for a while and I have just seen your post. You are a very strong lady.........surely is not long now..................:hugs:

Buffy I can't believe how long your little lady is making you wait to meet her. Hope today is the day for you x

OMG!!!! I can't believe she's not here! You're doing so well by the sound of you! She seems to be a high maintenance little madam! Hope she doesn't try to be too much more fashionably late! :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: sending you lots of support, back massages :) and birthing dust!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->