Woohoo - in labour!!! Update PAGE 12 - v fed up!!!'

How's it going Buffy?? Maybe she's being extra clever and is making sure she comes on her due date!!

I hope you're ok.

Yes, please let us know how things are going.

Just keep on going, and hopefully she'll meet with you soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hopefully she's back in hospital now and little one is on the way out!

had you on my mind all day! your doing soo well sweetie!!! xoxoxo

Am STILL at home!!! Bloody contractions keep slowing still!! She's a little madam before she even gets here!!!! (can't think where she gets it from... Ahem).

Got a bit of sleep between contractions last night. Can't lay down on my side though as she's at ischail spine -2 so I feel like I'm squashing her head. What a palava eh!! Really thought I'd have been home with her but OUTSIDE of my body by now!!!!

Thanks for all your support girls. Xxx

aww darling!!! you are on me and a few of my friends minds now! hehe! i am having real bad BH sypathy pain for you! lol! lotsa love!

Aw Sera bless you, sweets!! Thank you for your message earlier.

All you ladies are soooo lovely.

Xxxx

In total awe of how you are still going...think I'd have copped a strop and thrown myself at the mercy of the medics demanding they do 'something'. You're doing brilliantly stamina-wise.

Well I'm being a whuss really - if i do that I know it'll hurt more!! :shock:

I'm nearly at that point though as I'm so fed up now and my poor cat is following me about in a nervous stupor wondering why I'm the one doing the yowling for a change.

:)

xx

Aw, bless. Have hospital said how long they'll leave you to howl and yowl before they help you along?

Awww, will the docs intervene if it goes on much longer?

Tell your hubby you deserve a large glass/bottle of wine after this....and flowers....and chocs!

xxx

AW BUFFFFFFYYYYY!!!!! you're being amazing! Hope it's not long for you now!

And remember to take pics!!!!

I love it when I feel someone I "know" goes into labour. :blush:

Nice mw today (as opposed to total cow yesterday) said I can go in but I don't want to end up there for hours before anything happens. Fine line isn't it. I kind of want the chemicals now just to hurry it along!

:)

I really feel for you, your post is bringing back memories of giving birth to my son. I had contractions from the Monday and gave birth at 9am on the Thursday and was absolutley knackered!!

In the end I just went in so that I could have some pain relief and I was just fed up of being at home and relaxed a bit once in hospital. I had gas and air and pethidine which meant I could rest and chill out in between contractions, then they broke my waters and I think this made things quicker.

I hope lo gets a wriggle on for you, but dont be afraid to go in if you feel yourself getting tired as you will need to save some energy xx

awh i hope it hurrys for you... sounds draining! :( if you go into hosp get some gas and air. i cant wait to try the stuff!

Buffy your still at home?? What is your little girl trying to do to you!!

Like the others have said, lets hope once you've had your waters broken it'll beba quick process!

Good Luck :)

Can't believe you're still at home! what is your lil madam doing to you, lol. I hope things speed up soon either naturally or artificially you can't take this for too much longer.......big labour vibes!

I've been wondering that ALL day! Hope she's comfortable and rested in bed, holding her baby girl and posing for photos :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->