Woohoo one born every minute is back tomorrow!!!!!

i love one born. i even watched it when in labour until the midwife turned it off haha

I cant believe the dad from last week wasnt gay :shock: she did very well though as did the other girl who had the big baby (not the screamer haha).

He was! And especially when his LO was born!! X

I didn't like him much - I thought he was a bit pretentious and a bit swaggerish but with the way he supported his lady through the labor and then how obviously he was in love with his LO made me :cry: and I wanted to hug him and tell him he did well, haha!

Hormonal, I am LoL Can't wait for tonight~

He was very camp! I did like him, thought he supported her well and loved his reaction when his daughter was born, the mom did really well with the birth, wish mine had been that quiet! xx

Woohoo I'm checked in for tonight!! Anyone catch the last of that baker brothers thing?? Those cakes looked amazing!! Xx

I feel a bit sorry for the young girl, her mum doesn't seem to think much of her.

so happy this programme is back on - love it

That young girl was pretty brave, IMO.... I'd be delighted if I can take the pain half as well. It was terrible the way her mum kept putting her down - talk about being supportive, grrrr. She might not agree with her daughter's decisions in life but there's a time and a place to make yourself heard - definitely not while the poor kid is going through such a huge thing!

Its nice how you get to see all kinds of people in the program - it makes me stop feeling sorry for myself when I'm in that awful whiny mood about how my mom isn't coming or whatever new reason I think of, LoL.

Looking forward to tonight's episode! Yay!

Who is all checked in!! Hankies at the ready ladies!! X

Already eyes welled up when the disabled woman (didn't catch her name) asked if the baby was going to be taken from her :(! X

gosh im already in tears what a lovely lady shes so sweet and her husabnd.... what an amazing man!!!

she hasnt even had the baby yet.... im gonna be a mess when the LO is born

xxx

Wow me too!!!

Anyone want to form a que to punch the other lady??

the other couple though are annoying me !!!

lets hope if she has a girl she doesnt watch this when shes older saying she'll be very disapointed even gutted if its a girl..... why admitt that on telly

Wow me too!!!

Anyone want to form a que to punch the other lady??

yep deffinatly im there with you!!! i actually want to punch her !!!!!

im sorry its a girl.... do you mind it being a girl !!!!!!! what a f**king reaction its made me quite angry tbh!!!!
:growlmad:

that lovely women whos overcome so many hurdles to get where she is and shes so sweet and doesnt complain once.... and then this couple theyve really upset me tbh :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->