Woohoo one born every minute is back tomorrow!!!!!

Aww OH ruins these programs by talking and i miss important bits :dohh: i get it now

Lol I let my lo watch it with me, he's almost 4 and has a million questions lol!! One of them being when can we have one of those lol!!

Anyone looking forward to tonight's episode? X

well that man has serious anger management issues, i worry what type of father he will make, i realise its emotional and difficult (most of us have been there) but flip, that was down right stupid, he needs to seriously be told to grow up. how is he going to act looking after a baby?

Anyway, yey at OBEM being back!

I agree he wouldn't even listen! I'm so glad it's back :D x

I'll be tuned in!

The guy from last week was disgraceful, wanting to go to the pub while his son was being monitored, not to mention his anger!

Anyone think it's gonna be hard for the 2d guy to love anyone more than he loves himself lol? X

Heather is doing amazing!!!! She makes it look so easy! Xx

In tears here!! I take back what I said i reckon he's gonna be an awesome dad! X

I missed the first 10 minutes, is it the woman that had the water births partner you mean?

Scratch that, my Internet died and I didn't see the recent replies :haha:

Lol yeah! She was brilliant! I thought the blonde woman was gonna turn into the hulk lol! X

She was amazing, I couldn't believe she didn't make a sound even when pushing! The other blonde ones annoying me, she was screaming when she wasn't having a contraction :wacko:

i thought i was watching the exorcist for a moment. what the hell was that all about with the woman in the red nightie haha

Lol I was thinking the exact same thing! That otter girl was just amazing too, more tears here lol!!

Aww, bless all the daddies crying - made me tear right up :cry:

Loved this episode - though when the mid-wife pushed the emergency button for the baby that had gotten stuck, I got so scared. That poor woman; she's already terrified something is gonna go wrong and then to have all these mid-wives rush in ... eek!

But all's well that ends well, eh! Looking forward to the next episode now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->