Woohoo one born every minute is back tomorrow!!!!!

Sorry it's a girl, wow she truly disgusts me!!

Some people would be grateful no matter what it was! X

She was absolutely brilliant!! I was in tears!! She was so eager to get baby Elizabeth home!! Best birth on OBEM for me! X

loved how they showed them at home showing how well they were doing.

Yeah that was brill, I'm glad they were doing so well!

amazing woman!!

it made my heart break when she kept saying 'your not gonna snatch it away are you!' honestly she was so scared she wouldnt be able to keep it!

her husband was so lovely and you just saw how much he loved her and wanted her to be a mother!

the other couple i was absolutely disgusted with! so what its a girl its still your child!!! stupid cow!!!

Anyone watching? Looks like the bottom strap on the heavy woman is a bit tight lol! X

I am :)

I feel sorry for the teenage girl :( shes in total panic bless her

Eek I missed it. Will catch up on 4oD tonight!

oh next weeks looks interesting! I'm such a nutter, my baby is 8 weeks old and Im so broody and desp to give birth again :dohh:

I can't wait to do it again hehe, don't think the last baby was nataniels daughter x

Does anyone know about jess's babies dad) hopefully they know. And what she named her bAby?

it was a weird name like rikaya or something

I heard them talking about the names when my OH was watchin football and started shouting and distracing me :dohh:

Anyone watching tonight!!! I am breaking my heart at that baby that had to be delivered with forceps and got stuck, so horrible :(!! X

Same!! Still crying!! That would put anyone off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->