Wooo

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Yay I got my :bfp: saturday morning =D

I misscarried my first pregnancy in June...so I can't help feeling a little scared! I'm over the moon though...and finding out the day before my birthday was the best birthday present ever :happydance:

Praying that this time everything goes okay... and trying not to worry too much.

Just thought I would share

Congrats hun :happydance:

Here's hoping for a lovely sticky bean for you :hug:

Congrats :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your previous m/c, sending you all the stickydust in the world and hoping this is a sticky bean for you !

Congrats sweety! Awww Hugs. I bet this time will go smoothly. Welcome and happy 9 months :)

congrats, im in same boat as you im hoping this preg sticks tight for 9 months...yipppppppeeeeeeeeeee

congrats, im in same boat as you im hoping this preg sticks tight for 9 months...yipppppppeeeeeeeeeee

Fingers crossed for sticky beans for both of us then :D

do you think I will get an earlier scan this time?! Last time my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks but i didnt know and then misscarried at 11 weeks! STill need to book in at doctors lol

Congratulations :) :) I hope it's a nice sticky bean!

Congrats hun! fingers crossed for a nice sticky bean! :)

lucy,
to be honest i only got an early scan this time coz 1. i fibbed abit, i said unsure of period dates, 2. had brown discharge so going for early scan.
i dont think they give you early scan if you have just had one m/c a nd worried about 2nd pregnancy, maybe you could pay for a private early scan or fib like i did.

hehe x

Oh they are rubbish...perhaps I will fib! Lol say im unsure as my perios been messed up

Julie, depends on where u live, before this babba i miscarried twice - but they gave me a early scan with the baby i miscarried the second time. Id push them and say your worried sick about things and can they give u a early reassurance scan? I know ur worried but heres praying u have a sticky one there! (it is rare to miscarry twice and although it happened to me, u have every chance of a sticky baby being in there!) good luck! xx

thanks bethyb! I have the doctors tomorrow...think i have an ear infection so i will tell them im pregnant at same time to. then hopefully book into the midwife soon and i will plead with her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->