Wooooo hoooo got a day for coming home & romming in

alibaba24

Reaction score
HI! sooo had a lovely day today in scbu i walked in and noticed her cot was flat and her little U shaped bumper wasnt round her and i thought hmmmm is that because shes getting ready for home :cloud9: then the nurse came in and said theyr aiming for thursday and iv to room in tommorrow night and wednesday night :happydance: she also had her hearing test and passed in the grand total of 55 seconds! :rofl: im so chuffed she was weighed yesterday and is 3lb 13 and a half ounces :flower:

xxx

Well done Rosalie!!!!! Oooo bet your sooooo excited!!!! xx

Im so pleased for u! Well done Rosalie, she has done so well. Now the fun really starts! :happydance:

Thanks! yep i am excited just thinking god shes so small but shes doing grand with her bottles and everything else shes just ickle!! xxx

Oh my god it is so so so so exciting when you get to room in you will not sleep the entire night. It is such an amazing feeling just you and your daughter alone together in the room, just as it is supposed to be!!! So chuffed for you the light at the end of the tunnel is right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freddy came home at 3lb 12ozs x

ohhh fantastic news hun, she's coming on a treat 2 more sleeps and she'll be home :cloud9: x

thats great, Sydnee came home at 3lb 15oz, it was scary but you soon get used to their size. She seems huge now & is 6lb 11oz lol, My 2 year old was bigger at birth :)

hope the next few days go well for you xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You must be so pleased and excited and scared and nervous all at the same time!

Sounds like she is doing brilliantly. Does this mean you get to take her home teeny tiny?

ps...you're rooming in tonight - go and get some sleep woman!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You must be so pleased and excited and scared and nervous all at the same time!

Sounds like she is doing brilliantly. Does this mean you get to take her home teeny tiny?

ps...you're rooming in tonight - go and get some sleep woman!

yea shes not even going to be 4lb bless her well maybe actually by thursday she gets weighed again today :cloud9: I cant believe im rooming in tonight it feels like iv waited forever for them to say it and then one day you just walk in and they say your rooming in tommorrow its great! i kinda like it how they do it that way :happydance: xx

My two came home at around the same alibaba!!! It was amazing at how small they really were compared to my mates baby who was born a month later to term! They just couldnt believe that they were so small! x

oh man, Im so chuffed for you :cloud9: as Iv said before, Brooke came home at 3lb 7oz so prepare yourself for alot of attention everytime you leave the house!

Fabulous, brilliant news, congratulations!!xx

yea shes not even going to be 4lb bless her well maybe actually by thursday she gets weighed again today :cloud9: I cant believe im rooming in tonight it feels like iv waited forever for them to say it and then one day you just walk in and they say your rooming in tommorrow its great! i kinda like it how they do it that way :happydance: xx
We were the same. On the Tuesday they said "next week" Then it was "early next week" then it was "how about the weekend" By Wednesday we were picking her up Friday morning. It was fab. We were told they saw no point in us rooming in as we clearly knew what we were doing after 6 weeks with her - but of course, Abby was proper baby size at that point, 6lbs 4. At 4lbs we were afraid to pick her up!

Once you are home and settled and into the swing of things, I'd love to come visit:thumbup:

We were the same. On the Tuesday they said "next week" Then it was "early next week" then it was "how about the weekend" By Wednesday we were picking her up Friday morning. It was fab. We were told they saw no point in us rooming in as we clearly knew what we were doing after 6 weeks with her - but of course, Abby was proper baby size at that point, 6lbs 4. At 4lbs we were afraid to pick her up!

Once you are home and settled and into the swing of things, I'd love to come visit:thumbup:

i just noticed your in falkirk! i used to stay in Hallglen :flower: xx

Had to go look it up:blush:

We're over the other side in Newcarron.

Also, was going to mention, you know Dona is running a preemie support group? You might find it helpful, plus there are bacon butties!

Hows the rooming in?

Had to go look it up:blush:

We're over the other side in Newcarron.

Also, was going to mention, you know Dona is running a preemie support group? You might find it helpful, plus there are bacon butties!

Hows the rooming in?

thank! i dont know newcarron i wasnt there that long,iv not slept properly yet :wacko: its a bit strange rosalie has been an angel shes due a feed at half past so after that 1 im going to try get a couple hours kip :) she might not get out tommorrow though cos her bum is so red just made a thread about it :nope: gotta do whats best for bub though xx

thank! i dont know newcarron i wasnt there that long,iv not slept properly yet :wacko: its a bit strange rosalie has been an angel shes due a feed at half past so after that 1 im going to try get a couple hours kip :) she might not get out tommorrow though cos her bum is so red just made a thread about it :nope: gotta do whats best for bub though xx

Abby had the baboon bottom. And it was sticky too. They laughed when I told them.....

hope all is going well... fingers crossed Rosalie can come ome :hugs: i remember it well.. its an exciting time! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->