Woried

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
Im 12 weeks 5 days today With baby number 7 been fr dating scan and consultant and he said i got tO have self injections from 28 weeks Tonstop me getin blood clot on lungs n legs :( hate them i only ever had to have them after giving birth. Also treating me as strep b because i had it with last two so the usual antitbiotics thru iv when in labour. Also he said coz my uterus gets bigger each baby i have to have a blood infusion think he said blood not sure i cant member now because my uterus needs to go back to normal also think that what he said lol was alot to take in :/ got to have usual glucose test at 28 weeks and growth scans wich normaly ave few more then the offerd because of covid can only do some so at 32 weeks and 37 but i dont normaly go past 37 weeks Anyone been thru this im confused with the infusion bit :/

Was it an iron infusion? I’ve heard of those before during pregnancy.

you should phone and ask to clarify anything you’re not sure of with your dr.

No its either when in labour or straight after birth i ad alot to take in so will ask wen i see my midwife. No iron one sumot to do with my uterus

I don't know much about what you're going through other than taking shots at 28 weeks because I had to get progesterone shots to strengthen my cervix since I've had two premature babies in the past. I just wanted to wish you good luck and give you a big hug :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->