Work advice

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
hey everyone
i was hoping to get some advice. i quit my job about a month ago for a number of reasons mostly because it wasnt in the field that i studied and my boss would not give me any benefits. i have been at home since then and really really enjoy it. I was very sick in the beginning with morning sickness and still am not that great so being at home allows me to take things at my own pace. Ive decided to go back to college part time starting in feb ( When im hoping the morning sickness will really have made an exit) and now basically have to decide whether to go back to work part time as well. i am a teacher so it would be like 8 hours a week. so here are the problems:

1. it would be work and college and i just dont know how ill cope if im feeling sick and so tired
2. i would have to start working now while im still feeling yucky
3. both the work and college are on the other side of town and will take about 40 min by bus to get there. my husband has the car and could probably drop me off sometimes but not all.

sorry for the long post but does anyone have some advice for me, i do need to work because although my husband works and we can get by, we have no extra savings if i dont work.

extra cash is always good, specially with a baba on the way.
Maybe for now, while your still carrying you should jst do some part-time work, and leave college till your babys here. That way your not doing so much during ur pregnancy and making some spare cash!

I'm seven months and have been going to college on campus and working at a department store part time.. both of which are an hour+ away.
I hate the drive, it makes my back hurt and makes me very tired. You could see if your school offers online courses. That is what I am doing this up and coming semester. Since I will be really big, and I go to a big college, I do not want to walk around campus all the time, so I decided to take online courses. I will still be a full time student, and I will still work part time until the baby is born but at least I will only be driving up there to work around 3 days a week instead of EVERY weekday + the 3 days of work.
:headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"