work out dvds

M

mummyjadey

anyone know any good work out dvds that have worked for you ?

I like the Carmen Electra aerobic strip tease ones, LOL.

I don't know if they made much of an impact really I didn't do them everyday but they were a lot of fun, I did them with my friends..

Richard Simmons always gets me sweating though, I LOVE his videos even if they're old. Make you want to work out sort of? :)

I have no idea whether this works or not but the ministry of sound one looks and sounds ace, heres a link :)

https://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6167102/Ministry-Of-Sound-Pump-It-Up-Aeroburn/Product.html

theres a little box to click on for a preview. i think its important that if you enjoy the music you'll enjoy the workout and therefore look forward to doing it :happydance:

I have no idea whether this works or not but the ministry of sound one looks and sounds ace, heres a link :)

https://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6167102/Ministry-Of-Sound-Pump-It-Up-Aeroburn/Product.html

theres a little box to click on for a preview. i think its important that if you enjoy the music you'll enjoy the workout and therefore look forward to doing it :happydance:

Works a treat, I got the first one they brought out and it really does work. I lost a stone doing that and ww.

I got 2 other ones from play.com last year and they were 2 for £10!

I have 2 of the pump it up dvds as i love dancing too but i must say there fast and it gets a little confusing as its so quick but i havnt tryed the new onw, i also tryed the divina mcall one which was good xx

Not a dvd like, but wii fit work outs are fun and tiring lol

I have 2 of the pump it up dvds as i love dancing too but i must say there fast and it gets a little confusing as its so quick but i havnt tryed the new onw, i also tryed the divina mcall one which was good xx

They are arent they, i just make things up when i get abit lost!! dance around like a nutter, keeps the kids amused anyway. :rofl:

I had the charlie brooks one, it works but the music if you can call it that :roll: sucks! I think I'm going to get the ministry of sound one :yipee:

https://www.cathe.com/. This woman will give you an awesome work out. I lost so much weight doing her step aerobics and weight lifting. If your not used to working out, I would definately start out with her beginner stuff (even those are tough). Her workouts can get hard, but it's definately worth it, I got the results I wanted. If you need a step, I just went to WalMart and got one. It's much cheaper than ordering the basic step off her site.

If you want another website with more of a variety of workouts (dvd's and vhs), check out collagevideos.com. You can watch a short preview of the work out. They have all different types of work outs (dancing, areobics, weights, walking, kick boxing......). Hope you find something that best suits your workout needs.

I have a Nell McAndrew dvd - it's a few years old now, but it works brilliantly. It is quite hard.....at first, I could only do about half the video before I got too tired, but I lost lots of weight & really toned up with it.

I love the Tae Bo dvds, always get me working.
And yoga too which works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->