Work...

LunarSpoon

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
Am I the only one struggling to stay awake at work?! I'm usually a bubbly, productive person but I feel like in the last week especially I am absolutely DRAINED by noon. My office is super cold, and all I want to do is grab a warm blanket and comfy pillow and hide under my desk. SOOOOO ready for a 4-day weekend coming up!:happydance:

How do you all stay awake during the day? Coffee is out for me, and cold water helps but also makes me ever colder! :wacko:

Im in hot classrooms. I have to get up and walk around. It can be so hard

I keep seeing so many people from Seattle on the forums! :)

I'm a stay at home mom at the moment, but with my last pregnancy I would nearly fall asleep standing up while at work. :haha: I was constantly exhausted and I was helping to open a new store, so I had to endure long shifts.

Luckily it doesn't last too long, but it is an awful time.

I've felt the same at work. Oh but on a good note, I'm also a Seattlite!

I work second shift and it's truly a struggle to stay away when I am so exhausted by 8 p.m. but have 4 more hours of work to go.

I am back to work tomorrow after a 3 week home rest. I am so tired all the time, and I am unsure how this is going to go. I am just making sure I have plenty of fluids and little snacks to keep me going

Yup! I have to force myself to get up and walk. Even if it's just to go the bathroom. Lol

I'm a cleaner/waitress so on my feet all day! So not looking forward to work tomorrow!! :(

Yep :( Im only 3 weeks I remember feeling tired but OK with my first but this time around I am shattered already xx

I'm exhausted :( I work in a busy messy clothes shop every other day I work 8-6 the other days I work afternoons it's just getting too much already I'm asleep within a couple off hours of coming home from work lol x

I am back to work tomorrow after a 3 week home rest. I am so tired all the time, and I am unsure how this is going to go. I am just making sure I have plenty of fluids and little snacks to keep me going

How you getting on going back to work?

So many Seattle-ites, I love it! :haha: I'm so glad we have a four-day weekend this week... I definitely needed it. Found out on Wednesday that our IT/Marketing Director gave notice and I'll be his replacement, so there's a whole other can of worms to look forward to lol. I'm excited to take on more, honestly (especially the bump up in salary,) but still... I was kind of like "REALLY? Now?" :winkwink: We had company-wide reviews Wednesday as well, and my boss announced that I'll be able to work from home waaaaay more, particularly when the little one arrives. Such a huge relief!

The year end bonus kind of made up for the suffering through of a long, oddly-air conditioned last few weeks, too... so I suppose I can't complain toooo much. I need to save some whining for when I NEED it :haha:

I'm finding it near enough impossible, I do a little countdown on my phone of how long until nap time! haha!

I'm also asking for a pay rise before I let them know I'm pregnant so falling asleep as work probably wont go down too well :p

Congrats lunarspoon!

I'm struggling after lunch too, I'm sooo tired, head is fuzzy, totally useless. Today my dd was ill so I left work and picked her up & we both went to bed!! Can't wait till this phase passes.

Yes I'm struggling with tiredness......one day I feel exhausted & have flu like symptoms (that could be that I'm so cold in work though) and the next day I feel okay, but no where near the amount of energy I normally have 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->