Working from home?

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Is there any real way to work from home to make a little extra cash? If yes please explain :D

I spent hours looking for working from home jobs but found nothing, just countless scams which required you to pay to join etc (never pay for any of these schemes). So I decided to make my own job:p:

I'm in the process of setting up a baby product related business and my products should be manufactured and in England around March/April. I set the business up so when/if I ever get pregnant I would be able to work from home so we are thinking about recruiting some sales reps (we would ideally want pregnant women or mums of young babies primarily because of my reasons for starting the business)for the business who can work from home selling our products and will be paid on a commission basis, products sent directly from our warehouse so we can be as efficient as possible.

I noticed your both from the US though and at the minute the priority for the products was to ensure they met EU/UK safety and fire regulation standards, if I can get enough interest before we sign the manufacturing contracts I could look into US safety standards. But then we will have the issue of shipping them over as we dont want to send our stock over the world until its paid for or take up space in our sales reps homes.

Please anyone if you find anything please let me kow too would be ideal for me :)

I am a stay at home mother and I use ebay to help our financial situation.

Too bad BnB isn't paying us to post, we'd all make a fortune!

I wish. We'de be rolling in the dough- heh. I have read that there are online forums that hire people to post to get the site going.

I wish. We'de be rolling in the dough- heh. I have read that there are online forums that hire people to post to get the site going.

They only pay about $0.0001 per post :rofl:

My mom works from home as a MT and makes some REALLY good $$. It is a year course that you have to pay for so not sure if some of you women are wanting to fork out some money to take a year course (it may take you less depending on how much you already know about the medical field and how good you are with computers). But you basically get a college diploma out of it and can work from home if you please or work in a doctors office/hospital/etc.

i've been trying to find work-from-home solutions lately too.... with no luck!

have been thinking of making my own job too, but think i'm gonna have to wait now, at least til after bubs makes his/her appearance!

We're going to be moving soon so I might not be eligible for SMP after we have moved should we fall....money is not a priority in my opinion...we will get by! So I've been looking at setting up my own business.

I have 2 discernable skills, both of which have potential.

1. I work in Museums at the moment so potentially could set up in consultancy in my new area.....could be good but very very hard work!
2. I'm a qualified Dog Trainer! so could become the next Victoria Stilwell!! :rofl:

Would only work PT hours at both to take care of any LOs that come along so they are both flaxible to that.

Other jobs I've been told are good -
Ann Summers Parties
AVON
Bettaware

Maybe a combination!?

I am an agent for Tish Tash Toys and find that this works well around my family, but it depends on what you are looking for and interested in. Have you any particular hobbies or skills that you could cash in on?

If you are interested in Tish Tash Toys you can get more information from their website.

I spent hours looking for working from home jobs but found nothing, just countless scams which required you to pay to join etc (never pay for any of these schemes). So I decided to make my own job:p:

I'm in the process of setting up a baby product related business and my products should be manufactured and in England around March/April. I set the business up so when/if I ever get pregnant I would be able to work from home so we are thinking about recruiting some sales reps (we would ideally want pregnant women or mums of young babies primarily because of my reasons for starting the business)for the business who can work from home selling our products and will be paid on a commission basis, products sent directly from our warehouse so we can be as efficient as possible.

I noticed your both from the US though and at the minute the priority for the products was to ensure they met EU/UK safety and fire regulation standards, if I can get enough interest before we sign the manufacturing contracts I could look into US safety standards. But then we will have the issue of shipping them over as we dont want to send our stock over the world until its paid for or take up space in our sales reps homes.
Can I work for you.. this sounds good :)

Always wanted to set something up from home, have more flexible hours with little ones.

You can look for a job as a medical transcriptionist. Basically you go to a doctor's office about once a week, take the voice recordings doctors do while examing patients, take them home, type them up, and bring them back! My friend's mom did this and worked from home. Isn't bad if you can find a job for it!

I work from home for a call center... Really it isn't so bad. The company makes enviormentaly friendly biomedical cleaning supplies so you call the hospitals and what not... It anyone wants some more info let me know!

is this in the U.S. if yes i would like to know more and requirments ect.

My full time job is home based and I am very lucky but it is still hard work....nice to not have to get up every day and put the office clothes and full make up on though!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"